Chapter Fourty One

Harry's POV

Park just stared at me for about 30 seconds. Neither of us moved a muscle, a bone, but both of our hearts are going crazy. I could feel the emotion radiate off Park like her intoxicating scent.

I took a small step towards Park and extended my arm up. My fingertips traced her cold cheek as I cupped her face. Her beautiful eyes started to get glassy and she was blinking profusely, probably trying to keep the tears away.

"How do I know?" She whispered, ever so slightly, "I am not one of you, how do I know you don't just want me for... something else?"

"You think I want sex out of this? Parker, if you think that, you clearly haven't payed close attention." I replied aggravated.

"Well how do I know? It's not like I can read your mind." She said.

"I just told you what exactly I was thinking! I love you! Not for your looks, or body, but for you. You are beautiful outside, yes. But you are perfect on the inside. Nothing can surpass that. Parker, I honestly am trying here. You are meant for me. I love you, and I want you with me forever."

Something landed on my lips that made me stop talking and thinking entirely.

She was kissing me. She was kissing me. That normally doesn't happen.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

But sadly, the kiss ended as fast as it began.

She took my hand in hers and intertwined our fingers together, "Lets go downstairs."

Park's POV

Harry carefully let go of my hand and walked to his closet. He looked into the mirror on the door and unwrapped his torso. He didn't even looked scratched anymore. When he unwrapped his arm, I was confused. He didn't even look harmed. His perfect skin was the only thing left.

"Werewolves heal fast," was all he said as he put on a black shirt.

He took my hand again and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as we descended the staircase. I looked at the stairs as we neared the bottom, but Harry's long, warm fingers lifted my chin up.

"Don't be embarrassed, Park." He said in a soothing voice.

"Finally!"

Both our heads shot to Lou, who had his arms around a young beautiful brunette.

"'Bout time, Harry." Zayn said from the corner. He was sitting on the love seat with a gorgeous blond.

"Congratulations guys." Niall said hugging Cameron from behind.

Ava smiled at me from next to Liam. They were holding hands and they both looked very happy.

Harry left my side and got embraced from the guys. They started to converse, while the girls approached me.

"Park, this is Eleanor, Lou's mate." Ava said lightly pushing the brunette to me.

She had a small body, which complimented her well. Her smile was contagious. She had long, wavy brown hair that fell past her shoulder blades, and brown eyes that can hypnotize anyone. All in all, she is beautiful.

"Meet Zayn's mate, Perrie," Cam said moving out of Perrie's way.

She was tall, almost as tall as Zayn. Her short blond hair fell lightly onto her shoulders and bounced each time she moved. She had that edge to her. I could tell her and Zayn are absolutely perfect for each other.

"Nice to meet you girls." I said with my best smile.

Eleanor smiled and grabbed my hands in hers, "Welcome to the family."

Perrie scoffed and turned back to Zayn. I looked at her back, confused and automatically thought I did something wrong.

"Don't mind her, Park," Eleanor said reassuringly, "She is like Zayn, grumpy and mean at first, but once you get to know her, she is really nice."

I nodded my head and looked back towards the boys. Ed and Nolan were in here now, and they were all just talking.

Nolan kept shooting me glances, and It was making me a tad bit uncomfortable. His gray-red eyes stared into my soul.

I think Harry felt my uncomfortableness, because he turned to face me. He saw that I was looking at Nolan and that Nolan was looking at me. He glared at Nolan as he took two huge steps to me.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Harry. He's just looking at me."

"But he's a vampire, Park. He can seriously hurt you." Harry said grabbing my hand in his. He ran his thumb over my palm.

"As long as i'm with you, I'll be safe."