Chapter Sixteen

Parker's POV

I was in the car on my way back home. After Louis left, the doctor came in and told me that my spine just shifted slightly. I have to wear this stupid brace thing that goes around my entire abdominal area.

I have to sit up straight, not bend over, no more gym, and last but not least, no movement that can hurt my spine more.

I pulled into my driveway and turned off my car. I reached out and grabbed my purse from the passages seat. I ignored the slight pain in my back and looked out the window.

Harry was sitting on the porch of their house. He was looking forward and had a distant look on his face.

What is he doing? Why is he just staring?

I opened my door and carefully got out. I stayed standing, with my hand on the top of the door, and just looked at Harry. Something about him just... irks me.

I sighed and shook my head. I gently closed the door and started my way to the door.

"Park."

I stopped dead in my tracks and stayed frozen to the spot. Why... why right now? I'm hurt and I just want to eat something.

"Can we talk?"

I sighed and turned around. He was looking at me with those green eyes and I just melted.

"Fine," I said in a whisper. I walked back to him and he motioned for me to follow him.

We got to his house and he opened the door for me. I stepped in as almost gasped. His house was so beautiful. I was at a loss for words.

"Parker!"

I turned to my left and saw a huge staircase. Niall was running down it with a huge grin on his face.

He jumped down the last few steps and ran to hug me. I got scared he would hurt my back and moved back into Harry.

My back was on his chest. Even through the brace I could feel the heat coming off his body. I could hear his pulse increase and he in took a sharp breath. I felt a tingling sensation blast through my entire body. I felt warm and wanted more.

"Niall," Harry said in a strained voice, "She's hurt, remember? She's wearing a brace."

I almost gasped. How did he know I was wearing a brace? Could he feel it though our shirts?

I took a step away from Harry but instantly regretted it. My whole body felt cold. I felt like I was alone.

I brought my hand up to my head and groaned. The room started to spin and I almost lost my balance.

Harry grabbed my arms and held me up. Niall was looking at me, his mouth moving, but nothing came out.

Harry's mouth started to move too, but it looked like he was yelling.

In a second, Liam and Louis were running down the stairs and Zayn came from a door to the right. They all looked at me and their faces dropped.

The room started to spin more and more. I could hear faint sounds. It would come, then go.

"Harry," I chocked out. All of their heads snapped to me and Harry looked at me with nothing but worry.

"Park, it's gunna be okay-" Harry's mouth kept moving, but I didn't hear anything.

It was getting harder and harder for me to keep my eyes open. I was forcing myself to listen, but I couldn't hear anything. It's like, my senses were being taken away from me.

I heard one last sentence before I saw nothing but endless black.

"I need to help her."