Chapter Fourty Four

Park's POV

After school, the girls wanted to go out. Ava wanted to go shopping, Cam wanted to get coffee, El wanted to go to the park, and Perrie, well, Perrie said she wanted to stay with Zayn.

So Ava, Cam, El, and I will get into Liam's car after school and go to the mall. We were going to go shopping, then get coffee and walk around the park. That way everyone gets what they want.

I still don't understand why Perrie doesn't like me. The second I met her, she just has gave me glares and scoffs. It's getting annoying.

"Call me when you get to the park, okay?" Harry said in a soothing voice.

I was leaning against his sport car and he had me trapped between his arms.

"I will, Haz, don't worry," I said putting my hand on his neck.

The corner of his mouth went up and he lightly chuckled, "Haz?"

"Yeah, Haz. Is there a problem?" I asked leaning closer to him slightly.

He smirked and leaned onto my neck. He lightly kissed me on the exposed skin and mumbled, "I think it's cute."

I giggled and pulled him back a little bit, "Why does my neck get all your attention? Hmm?"

I brought my bottom lip between my teeth and he groaned.

"Baby, don't do that," he said, his eyes slightly darkening.

"Do what? This?" I responded taking my lip between my teeth again.

He looked deeply into my eyes and said in a deep voice, "If you weren't a human, baby you would be mine right now."

I gasped and blinked fiercely. I could feel my face burn, and I knew my cheeks were red beyond compare.

His lips slowly came into contact with mine. I heard multiple wolf whistles and some 'awws'. I ignored them, but as the kiss deepened, I heard El.

"We don't have all day, Harold. Can we have her back?"

He pulled away and looked at El. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me quickly.

"Stay safe," he whispered kissing my forehead.

He walked around his car and got in. I walked to the girls, who were saying bye to there mates. Liam pulled away from Ava and got into Harry's car.

El and Cam grabbed my arms and pulled me to Liam's car. I sat behind the driver's seat, Ave next to me, El driving, and Cam passenger.

"Let's get this show on the road!" El said speeding out of the parking lot. She started to laugh at my expression, "Sorry, Park! I forgot you're not a werewolf."

She slowed down a tiny bit and turned onto the main road.

Cam leaned over and switched the music on. She flippped through the channels, before she found a song that just started. Everyone, including me, started to sing along to Allstar Weekend.

"Every Clock is tickin' faster

Takin' trips around the sun

Another year, another chapter

5 and 4 and 3 and 2 and 1

Drop your calls, lose your keys

Before the drinks are gone

Get yourself out your seat

Oh oh

Quit your bitchin' move your feet