Chapter Thirty Six

Liam's POV

The song just ended and Harry came running to me. He was frantic. He was starting to sweat and his breaths were sharp and short.

"Liam, Park called me. I couldn't understand her, she was crying, and it sounded like she was outside, we have to go."

I looked back at Avalon, who looked confused.

"Can I fill you in on the way?" I asked taking her hand.

She flushed and nodded.

Zayn, Lou, Ed, Nolan, and Niall all surrounded us.

"Okay, introductions," I said to all of them, "This is Avalon, or Ava, my mate, Ava, this is Zayn, Louis, Harry, Ed, Nolan, and Niall. Niall, care to...?"

"Oh yeah! Cameron, this is Nolan, Ed, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam. Guys, this is Cam, my mate." Niall said smiling at her.

She smiled and waved.

"Hey girls, wonderful to meet you, but can we go? Like, now?" Harry said aggravated.

I squeezed her hand and started walking towards the door with everyone following me. I unlocked my car and Zayn unlocked his.

"Avalon, Harry and Ed, in my car. Nolan, Niall, Cam, and Lou in Zayn's. Lou, call if you guys find her. We'll call if we find her." They all nodded and we all went to different cars.

"Sorry, Avalon. It's not always like this, its just that Park, Harry's mate is human, so she's put in a lot of danger. And she doesn't know they're mates either."

She nodded and climbed into the passenger seat. Harry opened his window and we started the search.

Harry's POV

I am seconds from screaming at Liam to pay attention to the problem at hand. But he's too busy in 'love land' to hear me.

Him and Ava are holding hands over the seats. He keeps looking at her every once ina while, and he has this stupid smile on his face.

"Where is she..." I whispered looking out the window and smelling the air.

"Um, Harry? Was it?"

I looked in the front of the car and saw Avalon looking back at me.

"Yes?"

"What exactly does she smell like? Maybe I can help." She smiled and Liam butted in.

"That's an awesome idea."

I rolled my eyes. "She smells like strawberries and mint. With the smallest hint of-"

"Vanilla?" she asked smelling the air.

My eyes widened and I was on full alert.

She opened her window and smelt the air.

"Um.... shes not far, about 3 minutes," another whiff, "mulch and wood chip smells," another whiff, "and plastic. Lots and lots of plastic."

"The park... The park! Park is at the park! Liam go!" I yelled.

"I just texted Lou, they'll meet us there." Ed said putting his phone away.

I was messing with my fingers when a sudden mind connection startled me.

'Harry, she helped you. Say thank you.' Liam's voice echoed through my head.

'I'll thank her when we actually find Park.' I retaliated.

He cut it off after that, I think I made him mad, but whatever.