Chapter Five

Parker's POV

He was cute. Very, very, very cute.

He had really curly brown hair, just like me. He also had very vibrant green eyes... like me. He was grinning slightly, showing off a deep set of dimples... just like me.

I swear we could be related.

"Hi," Demi said ignoring the fact he just told her off for what she just did, "You must be the new guys?"

I looked behind the curly haired boy and saw four other people.

The first was the "innocent one". He had short brown hair slightly styled up and was wearing a dark blue shirt with dark jeans. He has on a pair of white TOMS.

The second had jet black hair put up in a quiff and was wearing black jeans, a white shirt, and a leather jacket. He had on gray DCs.

The third was blond. His hair was a cute kinda messy and was a dark brown at the roots. He had on a dark red shirt and grey skinny jeans. He was wearing black converse.

The last one had brown hair like the first, but it was in a messy style and hung over his forehead. He was wearing a black shirt, and white jeans. He had on gray TOMS too.

All in all... they looked like they could kill someone just by looking at them.

"Yeah," said the curly haired guy, "we are new."

The guys behind him kept there faces the same. Not even moving for a second.

"Well..." said Demi, walking up and putting her hand on his chest, "I'm Demi. But you can call me... your future girlfriend."

My fist suddenly clenched. What? Why? I shook it off and just kept watching this go down.

All of the guys started to laugh at once. Holy mother of all thing that are good. All of their laughs are... are... absolutely gorgeous.

"No thanks," curly said after he finished laughing, "I don't date whores."

I bursted out laughing. Now this! This is my kinda people!

There was a very, very sharp pain in my cheek. My head flung to the side and in a second my butt hit the floor.

My hand shot up to nurture my cheek. I looked up through the tears in my eyes and saw Demi stomping away with Sara and Liv shortly behind her.

"Shit," I whispered holding my cheek still.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up again and saw the boy that didn't smoke.

"Um... I- umm..." I stuttered and my face grew hot, only adding the the pain in my cheek.

"Come on," he said in a deep British accent. He reached put his hand and waited for me to take it.

Crap, crap, crap, crap! I've never actually talked to guys before without them asking for help on homework, or Nate.

I slowly took his hand with the one that wasn't holding my cheek and he pulled me up in a flash.

"Thanks," I muttered looking at the floor.

"No problem, love," he said putting his hands in his jean pockets, "I'm Liam, by the way."

I looked up and he was smiling at me. An actual smile. Not a fake one, or a forced one, an actual one.

"Here," he said crouching down, "let me help you."

"No, no," I said getting on my knees, "I got it. It's okay."

We started to pick up all my stuff and put it back into my bag. I felt very awkward and out of my comfort zone.

"Um... Liam? Where's your friends?" I asked as I swung my bag over my shoulder.

"They went into the school to get their schedules and lockers. I stayed back 'cause it looked like you needed a friend."

I winced at the word 'friend'. I don't have any, so yippie.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked me as we made our way to the entrance, "oh god I said something wrong didn't I? I'm sorry, um..."

"Parker," I said quickly.

"Parker. That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you, Liam." I smiled.

"Well," Liam said looking at the office door, "I'll see you at lunch, Parker?"

"Yeah, sure." I said walking away.

This is going to be a weird day.