Chapter Fourty Five

Harry's POV

I looked to my left and down at Park. She fell asleep on our couch when the girls got back. They all walked into the house into the house, and she just passed out.

Almost didn't land on the couch.

Liam was very perplexed about that. And to make it even more strange, she started to say that she was getting hot flashes and nausea ever since they got the coffee in the park.

I was very confused, because I couldn't feel any sickness coming off her. In fact, I can't get anything off of her, only her scent, which is getting stronger. Liam is locked away in his room, probably trying to think of ways/solutions to help/stop this confusion. I told him she might just be getting hot flashes, but he wanted to be sure.

Ava and Park had grown extremely close over the past couple days. And when I say close, I mean close.

They have every single class together, and they talk non-stop. I started to get the feeling that all of the girls were getting along. Maybe Perrie needs some warming up, but other then that, they're good.

I think that if we expand off of this small pack, we could branch out to any orphanage and see if we can find any werewolves that have been abandoned by their families. I know Park will be ecstatic about that, because she has always said she wanted to help kids who needed a family.

I sighed and looked at Lou. He was sitting at the desk in the far corner with El sitting on it. They were both doing homework, so was Niall, who was on the love seat with Cam next to him. She was helping him with his Algebra, because if i'm being brutally honest, he sucks at it.

I laughed to myself and took my phone out of my pocket. Park stirred slightly, but stayed asleep on my shoulder. She looked so beautiful, so... peaceful.

I smiled and unlocked my phone. My smile instantly went away as three simple words popped up on my screen.

She'll be mine.

"LIAM!" I growled so loud, El, Cam, Lou, and Niall all looked at me with fear etched onto their faces.

Liam flew down the stairs. He had tons of papers and books in his hands. Ava calmly walked down picking up the books and papers he dropped. He looked at me with an annoyed face and dropped the books on the table with a 'thud'.

"What the hell man!" Liam shouted, ignoring the fact that Park was sleeping, well, I mean I did too, but you know... "I was researching!"

I growled and threw my phone at his chest, "I think that's more important then fucking researching something completely dumb!"

He sighed and bent over. Once his fingers picked up my iPhone, it went off again. He gave me a puzzled look and turned it over so the screen was facing up.

He read the new message and his face instantly paled. His gaze shot up at Park and paled even more. Anger shot through my veins and I growled for him to give me my phone.

He carefully handed it over, not taking his eyes off Park.

When Parker wakes up, tell her I said she looks gorgeous in turquoise.

I could feel my eyes changing to yellow. Who the hell was this. Why the hell is he texting me, and why the hell does he fucking know what Park is wearing.

"What?" Niall asked closing his book and sitting straighter. Lou was standing, holding El's hand tightly.

"Someone is after Park. She's not safe anymore." Liam said running his hand over his mouth. Ava put her hand on his arm and looked at me with a scared expression.

"Is is Stefan?" she whispered, getting closer to Liam.

"No, not Stefan. He would never text. He's too cautious, he knows not to give out that much information." Niall said from across the room.

"Does it have a number, Harry?"

I looked up from my phone and saw Ava standing in front of me. She had a weird expression now, and was reaching for my phone.

"Yeah," I said handing it to her, "but it doesn't look familiar to me."

She took it carefully out of my hands and her eyes locked on the screen.

My gaze wondered to Park, who was still sleeping on my shoulder. From my view, it looked like she was frowning. I leaned my head forward and saw that she was. She was having a nightmare.

"Oh no," Ava whispered.

Everyone snapped their heads at Ava. She looked up from the phone and saw all of us looking at her. Her face paled instantly and she quickly handed me my phone back.

"Liam," she said turning to face him, "I have to go. Now."

"What? No. Why?" He asked grabbing her hands. Pain etched into his face as she lightly pulled away and walked to the door.

"No, Ava please!" He said grabbing her arm.

"Liam let me go!" She yelled tugging her arm away, "None of this should have happened! I should have never met you, ever!"

She flung the door open and ran out into the storm that started a little bit ago.

"Avalon!" Liam cried. He ran to the door and looked out. He turned back around and slammed the door.

A loud piercing scream came from next to me. I jumped and another scream erupted.

Park was curled into a ball, tears streaming down her face, trying to hold back screams.

"Park!" I yelled taking her in my arms. She was violently shaking and was starting to sweat.

"Harry," she groaned. Her voice sounded weak, and almost... dead like.

"Park, i'm right her, it's okay, you're okay," I said as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"Harry, it hurts." she cried, hugging her knees tighter. Tears were now falling dangerously down her cheeks as she cried harder.

"What hurts baby? Tell me what hurts," I said as calmly as I could muster.

Cam was kneeling next to the couch and had Park's hand in hers'. She was rubbing her arm in a soothing way.

"Everything," Park said in a quieter voice. Her breathing was slowing down and her eyes were closing.

"It's going to be okay baby, I will make it okay. I promise."

I saw her smile slightly. The tears were slowing and her shaking was coming to a stop.

"I love you Harry."

Her eyelids closed and she fell silent.