Chapter Fourty Seven

Harry's POV

My current situation: Liam's depressed, Nolan is still a douchbag, Ava is missing still, Cam is depressed like Liam, and Park will not wake up.

So yeah, my week's going wonderfully!

Ava walked out almost three days ago. Liam can't find a connection to her, witch is a very bad thing. Cam is upset because Ava was her only family, they have always been together. Nolan is still a douchbag.

Park still hasn't woken up from when she said that she loved me. Her eyes fluttered close, and I haven't seen them since. I miss her voice. I miss her laugh. I miss her eyes. I miss her kisses. But more then anything, I miss her company.

She was so fun to be around. I never frowned when I was by her. She lit up my whole day by just being with me. This might sound really corny and hopelessly romantic, but she is the reason I live.

But here I sit, at the foot of my bed, staring at her beautiful self. She has gotten more tan, witch i'm deeply confused by that. And she has more of a glow to her. Also confused by that. Her scent is 50x more noticeable and her hair is brighter in a sense.

But what everyone is mainly confused about is that her skin burns like hell.

Her skin is almost 200º.

I looked into it (I know, usually Liam looks into it, but he's all depressed and stuff.), and found absolutely nothing on it. She could be getting a cold, or the flu, but that was it.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Nothing to get overly worried about.

Right?

I took another glance at Park and frowned deeply. I love her. And she loves me back. But she's not here, she's in a different world, probably dreaming of the perfect guy for her.

Probably dreaming of what her life would be like if I never came into the picture.

She would probably still be that quiet girl that gets made fun of, but in years to come, she'll have a wonderful husband and beautiful kids. Nothing but happiness and fun. And many years after that, grand kids. She'll be a grandma and she'll have lived her life.

Then everything will start to go down hill.

She'll get too close to one grand kid and when the kid is old enough, and still very close to his grandma, something terrible will happen. They get attacked. A horrible thing. The grandson watches his mother, and grandma get killed. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know if his dad or sister were still alive, so he ran to his best mates. They all tried to help save the women and children, but they couldn't.

And he woke up with everything he loved gone.

I didn't notice that tears were streaming down my face until i heard a quiet voice from the doorway.

"Harry? What's wrong?"

Cam stood with her arms behind her back, cautiously taking steps towards me. She had on a black tank top and gray skinny jeans. Her glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose.

"I'm fine," I said, my voice hoarse, "please, can I be left alone?"

"Harry," she said calmly, "I might not know you that well, but I can tell when somethings wrong."

I looked at her take a seat next to me. She looked at the floor for a couple seconds before looking back at me.

"She'll be okay, Harry," She said quietly. Her bottom lip was trembling slightly, but I could tell she was trying hard not to cry.

"But what if she's not? You see what's happening to her, don't you? That is not normal for humans."

"But Harry," she said sighing, "that's why I came up here. Niall found out tha-"

"Cam, you don't get it! I've lived by humans for as long as I can remember, and that doesn't happen to them!" I said cutting her off.

"Harry, listen to me! Niall found-" she said slightly aggravated.

"Cam I'm afraid she's dying! This-"

Cam cut me off and yelled,

"She's a werewolf!"