Chapter Thirty Five

Harry's POV

Park's face lost some color and she didn't take her eyes away from Ed's.

Her lips were slightly parted and she was breathing slowly.

"How do you know?" She whispered as tears filled her beautiful green eyes.

I was about to explain why, when someone interrupted.

"I can explain that, Park."

My eyes landed on Ed. He was smiling slightly and was changing his gaze from me to Park.

Park had tears ready to fall. She was slightly shaking and her face was slightly red, exactly like she's about to cry.

"When I was little, really little, my dad would always be on business trips, or small vacations, stuff like that. Anyway, when I was like four and a half, he left for about ten months. I don't understand how he mated with her though... But he left with an exact copy of this necklace, the one around your neck. And when he came back... it was gone."

Her hand abruptly left mine and she stood up without a word.

She walked out of the kitchen, and me, Liam, and Ed walked after her. She snatched her hoodie off the couch and swung the door open.

"Park?" I said stopping the door from opening. She turned her head and her voice was hoarse.

"I need to take a walk."

"Let me come with you," I said taking my hand off the door.

"No. I want to be alone."

She walked out the door and put her hoodie on as she walked down the drive way.

I sighed and let my head fall on the door. Liam put his hand on my back and gave me a weak smile. Ed looked after her and sighed.

"I knew we should have waited."

My head left the door and I was about to charge at him. Ed grabbed my arm and Liam stood in front of me, blocking my view of him.

"Get the hell out of my house you filthy bloodsucker!" I growled trying yo get out of their grasp.

"Harry! He was just putting his opinion in! Calm down." Liam said.

"I don't need his fucking opinion! Park knows him! She's seen him in one of her dreams before! A mate dream, Liam! She said he killed her!" I screamed.

Liam looked shocked. I looked around him and saw Nolan with an unreadable expression. He was leaning casually against the wall with his arms crossed.

Ed and Liam let me go, but Liam shot me a dangerous look.

"You know what," Liam said grabbing his coat and keys, "I'm going to a bar. We all deserve some time off. Who wants to come?"

Lou, Niall, and Zayn all walked in and grabbed their coats.

I sighed and grabbed mine as well. Guess were all going out.

Liam's POV

We arrived at the club about an hour ago. I'm glad Zayn knows the owner, or we would still be home. I'm not a huge drinker, but I have a beer every once ina while.

I was sitting at the booth, watching Ed, Niall, and Nolan dance with random chicks. Lou and Zayn were standing by the bar, drinking, since they have mates. Harry was standing in the corner watching/glaring at people.

I sighed and took a small sip from the bottle in my hand. Harry just seems out of it lately. He is always thinking about Park and trying to solve the great mystery of Ed and her.