Chapter Twelve

Parker's POV

They were all looking at me like I was going crazy.

Lou was, if it was even possible, turning more and more white.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, Park. Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to call the doctor?" Lou reached for the button.

Before he could go near it, I sat up, ignoring the pain shooting though my body, and grabbed it.

I fell back onto the bed and some tears escaped my eyes.

"Park!" Liam said and came running to my side, "why would you do that?"

"I need to know Liam!" I yelled as more tears fell.

"We can't tell you. We don't have that privilege." Niall said next to Liam.

"What do you mean?" I asked, more pain shooting through my body.

"You can know... but not by us." Lou clarified.

"Who do I ask then, Lou?" I said closing my eyes.

"I don't know," Niall said looking anywhere but me, "but we can't tell you. Sorry love."

I knew he was lying.

~*~*~*~

It was about two in the morning and I couldn't sleep.

The boys left and I was left alone. All I could think about was Harry. I don't know why either. One second I was thinking about Nate, then my mind instantly flashed to Harry.

I closed my eyes and sighed. My X-ray results should be in at about seven, so I could try and get some sleep.

Harry's POV

"Where the hell have you guys been?" I yelled as the guys entered the house.

Liam looked at Niall and then to me. Niall was half behind Lou, and half behind Zayn.

I glared at Niall and growled in the back of my throat.

"Harry." Liam snapped using his alpha tone. I glared at him too, but took a step back.

"I'm sorry mate, I really am," Niall said in a sad tone, "I don't think of her more then a friend you have to understand that."

I growled again and took a step towards them.

Liam was instantly in front of me and was growling back at me.

"Harry," he said in a fierce voice, "drop it."

I started intently into his eyes before turning away and sitting on the leather couch. I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"I'm sorry guys," I said shaking my head, "I don't know what's wrong with me."

I felt someone sit next to me and felt someone put their arm around my shoulder.

"It's okay, Harry," Lou said from next to me, "I know you don't want to hear this right now... but it's because of Park..."

My head shot up at the mention of her name. My wolf started to whine.

"What about her?" I said with my heart beat increasing.

"She's in the hospital mate."

A fire erupted inside chest. I felt my eyes shifting to yellow and my fist clenched at my knees. I shot up and started for the door.

Zayn and Liam shot up and stood in front of the door, blocking my way out.

"Move," I growled.

"Harry, mate, you can't go and see her. visiting hours are over. She's probably sleeping anyway." Zayn said, not moving from his spot.

"Does it look like I care!?" I snapped, "I want to be there when she wakes up."

My hand clapped over my mouth the second those words left it. Lou's mouth fell open, Zayn's eyes widened, and Liam gasped.

"Harry-"

"FUCK!" I screamed turning around and running to the back of the house. I flung the screen open and shot out into the night.

I jumped over the fence and sprinted to the car. I threw the door open and got in.

I flew down the street on my way to the hospital. I took out my phone and called Niall.

"Harry? Where did you go?"

"Parker's room number. Now." I sneered into the phone.

"Second floor, room 228." he said quickly. I could hear the fear in his voice.

I hung up and threw my phone in the passenger seat.

I don't know why I'm going this. But I have to see Park.