Chapter Twenty One

Parker's POV

Last chapter...

I slowly reached my hand out and touched one of the curls of hair. It's head slowly picked up and turned to look at me.

I looked closely at it's eyes. That green looks exactly like mine. It's brighter then grass, but duller then neon green.

They looked so much like...

"Harry?"

~~~~~~~~~

The dogs head bobbed down and up. It's eyes closed and then he put his head back in between his paws.

I turned back to the boys, actually, not boys. Dogs.

I put my hand to my head and started to feel dizzy again. I almost lost my balance, but something soft was behind me, preventing me from falling.

The dog- Harry -was behind me, holding me up. He looked worried, and he was whining.

"I'm fine, Harry," I said putting my hand on his head, "I'm fine."

He closed his eyes and a loud 'hmm' was coming from his chest. I let my hand run over his head over and over.

I looked back at the other guys and saw that Liam was back to Liam, but the others weren't.

The blond one, I'm assuming is Niall(duh), pranced to me and Harry. He laid down next to me. So now I have two huge dogs on either side of me.

"You're taking this better then we expected you to." Liam said walking over with the black dog and the other brown one behind him. I think it's safe to say its Zayn and Louis.

"Well, you guys are lucky I like dogs." I said petting Niall.

Liam started to laugh, and I could have sworn I saw the other four have a stupid dog grin on there faces.

"Park," Liam said more serious, "we're not dogs."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. What? Not dogs? I know there really big for dogs, but what else could they be?

"Remember when we asked you if you believe in Mythical beings?" I nodded and he continued, "well sad part is that unicorns are not real."

Mythical beings?

"Remember when you said Twilight can't be real?" I nodded again, "look at Louis. Who does he look like?"

I looked at the dog that was Lou. He was big, yes. He had light green eyes and brown fur. But I don't understand how Twili-

Jacob.

He looks like Jacob. Jacob's wolf form.

My mouth popped open and I abruptly stood up. Niall and Harry both looked at me, but Harry bolted up.

"Wolves..." I mumbled, "no, thats impossible! Werewolves don't exist!"

"Proof right next to you, Park." Liam said pointing to Niall and Harry, who was sitting now.

"But you said those things don't exist." I said pointing at him.

"I said unicorns don't, never werewolves." Liam pointed out.

"What about vampires and faeries?" Harry gave off a low growl, "you said those too."

Liam looked into the forest with dark eyes, then back to me. But they were much lighter.

"They are real as well."

I got dizzy again and my legs gave out. I landed on something soft. I felt under me and my fingers got caught in curls.

I felt like I was being picked up suddenly. And then there was slight swaying.

I was on Harry's back. He was walking somewhere. I don't pay much attention on what was happening.

I was on the floor in a second. Harry was standing in front of me with big green eyes.

"I'm okay," I said leaning on the car, "just... tired. That's all."

He looked at me once more before walking back to the guys. I watched as he pranced back to the small clearing. From afar, he looked like a small dog. But boy, that's wrong.

Wow. They're werewolves. That's something you don't hear all the time. Okay, never. You hear never.

I put my hand up to my forehead and felt it was hot, burning hot.

I groaned and leaned into the car more. I started to shiver when the temperature dropped 20° in about five seconds.

I turned around and was a millisecond from opening the door, when a pale and ice cold hand grabbed my own.