Chapter Nineteen

Parker's POV

Harry stood up and walked over to the book case in the corner of the living room. He looked carefully through the books before grabbing one and pulling out.

He looked at the cover and then at me. He walked back over and handed it to me. I reached for it, confused and set it on my thighs.

"This," Harry said as he sat down next to me again, "is the book, One Direction."

I looked at the cover again and slid my hand across slowly. Two words written in neat, cursive handwriting, read-just like Harry said- "One Direction"

I looked up at Harry with a questioning look on my face.

"Ill explain in a second," he said reaching for the book and opening it.

On the first page there was a picture of a beautiful dog. It was a brown German Shepard? I don't think German Shepard's are that big though. It's eyes were a dark brown. They kind of remind me of...

I turned the page and saw another one. This one was blond with very small amounts of brown. It looked smaller, but had the same shape. It also had very bright, ice blue eyes. My mind flickered to Niall.

I turned again and saw, yet again, another. It was black, pitch black. Its light brown eyes made me think of Zayn. It was about the same size as the brown haired, maybe a tiny bit smaller.

On the next page there was another brown one, but it's eyes were a blue-green color. It's fur was a tiny bit shaggier. and looked like it had some small hints of blond.

There was another picture on the next page-shocker. This one had more of my attention though.

It was laying down on the grass with its front paws crossing over the other one. It's tongue was hanging out if the side of its mouth and it looked adorable. This dog had curly chestnut colored hair. You could also see that the dogs eyes were a glimmering green.

"That's a beautiful dog," I said running my index finger over the picture. I saw Harry smile from the corner of my eye.

"I'm glad you think that," he said putting his elbows on his knees and putting his chin on his hands.

"It kind of looks like-" I stopped talking, realizing that I sound insane. Why would they all look like dogs? Why am I even seeing this?

"Go on, love." Lou said from across the room. I looked up and saw him, Niall, and Zayn looking at me with great intensity.

"Harry..." I whispered.

I tilted my head to look at Harry and he was already looking at me. He then looked at the book and took it out of my lap.

"Think Park," Harry said looking into my eyes. Instantly my mind shot to the dog.

"Tell us Park," Liam said from next to me, "do you believe in mythical beings?"

I looked up at him with nothing but pure confusion. What was he talking about?

"No," I said looking away from him, "'myth' comes from the word 'mythical', and I know a myth is something that isn't real."

"So you don't think... lets say, unicorns are real?" Lou said with a straight face.

"Well, when I was like seven. But I don't understand where this is going."

"What about fairies?" Zayn questioned.

"Again, like when I was seven."

"Vampires?" Liam said in a forced tone.

"Vampires can't be real. I mean, everyone has seen Twilight," I said shifting on the couch, "that's impossible."

"Nothing's impossible, Park," Niall said in a flat tone.

I have him another confused look. What are they talking about? Unicorns? Fairies? Vampires?

"Are you more of a visual person, Parker?" Liam asked.

"Well, I guess-"

"Lets go." Harry interrupted, getting up and grabbing his keys.