Chapter Thirteen

Harry's POV

I was sitting in one of the stupid uncomfortable hospital chairs.

When I got here, they refused to let me see Parker, so I did the only logical thing to do.

I climbed in through the window.

She was sleeping and it was taking everything in me not to lay with her.

"Harry..."

My head shot up and looked around the small hospital room. No one was in here...

I stood up and looked out the window. Nothing. I went by the door. Nothing.

"Harry," a small voice whispered.

My heart stopped beating. I slowly turned on my heals and saw Parker sleeping still. Her eyebrows were scrunched up and she was tossing and turning.

"Harry, please." she said in a urgent, yet scared, voice.

My heart stayed motionless as my brain processed what I am seeing and hearing.

Parker is dreaming about me.

Parker's POV

I was laying on the concrete floor in an ally. I was wearing skinny jeans and a tight black shirt. I also had on black wedges. I reached up and touched my forehead. How the hell did I end up here, and why do I have a massive head ace.

I felt a small cold object across my chest. I looked down and saw the necklace my father gave to me. It was shinning in the moonlight.

There was sudden movement behind me. I shot up and quickly got to my feet. I scrambled to the wall and hid behind a dumpster.

I saw multiple men walk in the ally and look around. I was crouching behind a dumpster, at night, and there are multiple men here. Nothing could go wrong!

"Parker?"

I was about to scream, but a soft hand went over my mouth.

"Did you hear that?" one men said reaching in his coat for something.

"Anyone here?" another one said pulling a gun from his belt.

The hand over my mouth suddenly left and I was grabbed by the arms. Someone was behind me.

"Don't scream." the voice said in a... accent?

I got turned around and came face to face with the last person I would expect.

"Harry..." I said softly. Even though I'm terrified of him ever since I found out what he is, I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my head fall on his shoulder.

His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He buried his head in my hair and sighed.

"Harry," I sighed with relief.

"I'm so sorry, Park." he said shaking from anger.

I let him go and gave him a confused look. I was staring right into his yellow eyes.

I was about to open my mouth to speak, but a hand gripped the back of my shirt and pulled me away from Harry.

I was too petrified to move. I closed my eyes and went limp.

"Ahh. So this one was yours, Styles?" A deep voice behind me said lightly laughing.

I opened my eyes and saw Harry. He was now standing and his eyes were a dark yellow. His hands were in fists at his side and he was fuming with rage.

The man behind me threw the gun towards Harry.

"I won't need that," he said setting me on the floor, "that's only for dealing with your kind."

Harry's kind... He knows what Harry is. That can only mean he's a-

"Let her go." Harry said with his eyes turning a darker version of yellow. It was scary how they could change like that.

"I would rather you lose her then killing you. Watching you suffer while I take her pathetic life away." the man holding onto me sneered.

I heard an unnatural hissing noise and looked up at him.

He. Had. Fangs.

He had bright red eyes that were staring at me hungrily. His fangs glistened against the moonlight.

I looked back at Harry for help, but there were two men holding him back. Harry was struggling to get free. He looked at me with nothing but worry in his now green eyes. Why won't he shif-

I felt a sharp, piercing pain in my neck. Harry started to scream and thrash more.

"Harry, please." I said as the pain spread through my whole body.

Harry was screaming my name. My heart started to slow down. My eyes became heavy and I fell to the floor.

I saw the men let go of Harry and vanish. Harry fell next to me and grabbed my freezing hand in his warm one.

He started to cry and beg me not to leave him.

My eyelids got so heavy, I let them fall. I felt my heart stop and the last thing I heard was Harry's soothing voice,

"I love you Parker..."