Chapter Thirty Two

Parker's POV

"Harry, please, calm dow-"

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! What the fuck is that!?"

I looked around us and saw some people staring, and many looked scared. I averted my gaze slowly back to Harry. His face was still locked on my necklace. I reached for it and took the pendant between my fingertips. The second I locked eyes with Harry, my whole hand started to burn.

"Shit!" I whispered letting it fall onto my chest. The burning continued to spread around my body and I bit down on my lip to stop from screaming.

I think Harry noticed my discomfort, because his face relaxed and he sat down, reaching for my hand. The burning got worse and I gripped his hand so hard, I'm sure he knew something was wrong.

"Park, what is it?" He whispered, searching my face, all anger leaving.

I couldn't talk. I couldn't move anymore. My whole body seemed to go numb. I looked into his shining green eyes and that was the last thing I saw.

Harry's POV

I bursted into the house with Parker in my arms. When I ran out of the school with her, many, many people looked at me very strangely. I ignored all of then and ran as fast as i could to my house.

"Liam!" I yelled kicking the door close. I laid her on the softest couch and moved a strand of hair out of her face.

"Harry, Ed and Nolan are he-" he stopped talking when he saw Park, "Harry what did you do!?"

He ran from the kitchen door and to Park's side. He knelt next to her and his eyes instantly landed on her necklace. He gasped and fell over when he realised what it was.

"Liam, that can only mean one thing." I said in a low voice.

"Ed! Get in here!" Liam shouted in the direction of the kitchen.

The kitchen door opened and Ed appeared.

Ed is a ginger man with brightly colored tattoos covering his arms. He normally wears dark colored clothing, but today he is wearing bark blue skinny jeans and a red hoodie. His hair lays messaly on his head and he always wears a slight smile. He's always wanted to pursue his singing career, but with him being what he is, he can never get the chance.

"Harry, mate, this one yours?" Ed asked when Park came into his field of vision.

I gave a slight nod and he returned the gesture. He looked at Liam and gave a confused look. Liam was now kneeling back at Park's side and was looking closely at the pendant that fell from the gold chain.

"Liam, mate, what's wrong?" Ed said walking around the couch. He looked down at Park and his face turned pale.

"Ed," Liam said reaching out and bending his fingers, "give me your necklace."

Ed didn't take his eyes off of Park as he unlatched the chain and slowly handed it to Liam. Liam put the two pendants next to each other and everything came unfolded.