Chapter Twenty Nine

Parker's POV

I pushed on Harry's chest with my hand. He stopped kissing me at once and pulled away, hissing with pain. I forgot, his chest!

I was a second from apologizing, when realization smacked me upside the head.

"What the hell!?" I screeched. I sat up and jumped off of his bed. I turned back to him, expecting to see him on the bed still, but I was wrong. He was inches away from me, worry on his flawless featchers.

"Why did you kiss me!" I said getting angry he is messing with my emotions.

"Why did you kiss me back?" he growled. His eyes had the slightest tiny of yellow around his pupils. I knew he was getting upset, but I was past angry, even past furious.

"Answer my fucking question!" I said putting my hand into fists at my side.

"You still haven't answered mine," he said narrowing his eyes at me, "why did you kiss me back, Parker?"

Why did I kiss him back? Am I attracted to Harry? No way. I can't be. He's not right for me. I should've listened to Nate and stayed away from them from the beginning.

"I asked my question first, Harold."

His nostrils flared and his eyes were a mix colors of green, black, and yellow. I would be 100% lying if I said I wasn't completely terrified right now.

"Maybe you kissed me back because you're a fucking slut."

My mouth fell open. My nose started to tingle, like when I'm about to cry. My vision started to get blurry as I stared into his eyes. A tear fell down my face, and Harry's eyes suddenly went back to green, and his face softened.

"Park, I didn-"

My hand interrupted him by making contact with his face. A loud, cracking noise echoed trough his room, making it seem louder then it really was.

"You know what Harry?" More tears fell down my face, "you're a fucking jackass."

I turned on my heal and ran to the door. It flung open before I reached the nob. Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway.

"Park, hurry." He said pulling me down the staircase.

My emotions were all over the place right now, so I didn't notice that Louis, Liam, and Zayn all rushed into Harry's room. I heard yelling and a lot of movement, but Niall was still pulling me along.

We were in front of my house in seconds, in front of my window.

"Park," Niall said glancing back at his house, "hurry!"

"I can't climb, Niall!" I said wiping some tears.

He growled and bent down, before I could register anything, I was on his shoulders.

"Climb the vine until you get to the roof!" he said pushing me up.

I slowly climbed, making sure I didn't fall, and made it to the roof. I crawled to my window and looked back at Niall on the ground.

"Park, get inside! Don't come out unless its for school." He said turning for his house.

"Niall!" I called before he could leave, "why did you usher me out of the house?"

He was a millisecond from answering, before a window being slammed open made me look back at the boys house.

Harry's bedroom window was side open, and Harry was coming out.

SHIT.

I flung my window open and fell inside. I stood up and looked back out.

Harry jumped out the second story window and was falling towards the ground. A loud tearing noise echoed through the dark and quiet block.

A gigantic wolf stood, looking straight at me. Niall had made his way back and shot me a look before approaching Harry.

I slammed my window closed and shut the purple curtains as fast as I humanly could. I let my head fall onto the window as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

They really are monsters...