Chapter Thirty Four

Harry's POV

A fire ignited in me when her eyes closed and her breathing went back to normal.

"Is she always like that?" Ed questioned with a nervous laugh.

Liam's hand clamped down on his shoulder and laughed, "No, she's actually really cool."

I put my hand under her knees and my other under her back. I lifted her with ease and started for the stairs.

"Where are you going with her?"

"She's my mate. She stays in my room." I growled as I climbed the steps. I heard him growl in return, but I don't care.

I kicked the door open and quickly set her on my bed. I carefully laid the blanket over her small body and sat next to her.

I looked at her face. I tried to see something that would give any help in figuring her out, but I don't see any resemblance between her and Ed. How can they be related when not one thing about them is similar? And a huge difference is that Ed is a werewolf, not a mortal.

She looks so similar to her brother though, and why would her parents not tell her? And where's her father? I've only seen her mother, sisters and brother.

And there's another thing. Her sisters aren't anything like her, looks and personality wise.

I groaned and laid next to her. This is so fucking annoying. Why does this have to so hard? Why couldn't it be something simple? Like, she was adopted or something like that. Or her dad left when she was born, which I'm pretty sure is what happened, if I remember right.

My eyes widened and i flung myself out of the room.

Lou POV

Harry burst into the kitchen and his eyes locked with Ed's.

"Your dad. You said he was always away on business trips, right?" He asked still looking at him.

Ed nodded and turned slightly red. Everyone knows he hates talking about his past.

"You also said that one time was was gone for 10 months?" Harry pushed.

Ed nodded again and his face turned more red.

"And that when he returned from that trip, he no longer had that necklace, it was gone?"

"Well, yeah, but I don't underst-"

"I have a theory." Harry interrupted Ed.

Liam stood from his chair and his alpha side started to show.

"Tell us then." he said with his alpha tone.

"I need Park first." Harry said with a small amount of sadness in his tone.

"Need me for what?"

Everyone was startled. I stood up along with Niall and Nolan.

She stood in the doorway with her right arm over her stomach and her left arm latched at her elbow.

"Park," Harry said smiling slightly. It instantly went away and he turned to face her better, "How are you awake?"

How is she awake? He drugged her so she could sleep and calm down. It's imposible for mortals to wake up before twelve hours is up.

"I-I don't know..." she said looking down. Her long hair covered her face and Harry walked up to her.

"Park, we all need to talk to you." He said putting his hand on the small of her back and guiding her to the table.

Her eyes flickered to Nolan, who was right across from the only empty seat. Harry seamed to notice, because he grabbed her hand and they both stared at each other for a couple seconds. She finally sat down, but I noticed they were still holding hands.

"Do you know anything about your dad Park?"

Her head jerked back slightly and she looked at the table. The corners of her mouth drew down and she lightly shook her head.

"My mom told me that he left the second I was born. Gave her a necklace the 'belonged' to me. I do know that I'm not fully related to Nathan, Abby, or Gabby. When I was 13, I snooped around the house and found all of our birth certificates. Abby and Gabby's were the same. But mine and Nate had a different name. My fathers name was scratched out, but Nate's wasn't. I think his was, Fred Schultz. So basically I don't have full siblings. Just half siblings. Like half-brother and sisters. I never told any of them I found that. I didn't want to get yelled at."

Park's POV

They all looked at me wide-eyed. The ginger, Ed, turned pale.

"What?" I whispered as I looked around at their faces.

"Park," Harry said lightly squeezing my hand, "we have some... shocking news."

I gave him a strange look. News? Like what?

I looked around the table again and when I looked at Nolan, I remembered my dream.

Someone grabbed my hand and tugged me backwards. My back made contact with his chest and he chuckled.

"Welcome to the North Pack, Parker Sheeran."

So... was it true? Was that not a dream? But that's not possible. Dreams don't come true... Do they?

My eyes landed on Ed and stayed there as Harry spoke.

"You're Ed's long lost sister."