Chapter Twenty Eight

Parker's POV

"T-they hurt him?" my chest started to tighten at the thought of someone hurting Harry-

Wait. Why do I care? Why am I even here? I am supposto be mad at them.

"I guess we are going to have to fi-" Liam started.

"No! We are not doing anything. I'm going home. I have no idea what is going on and I hate this."

"Hate what?" Niall asked from the stairs.

"I hate this feeling in my chest! I feel like I am slowly dying! Like my heart is coming to a stop. And when I hear Harry's name, I feel like the process speeds up," some tears fell down my face as Liam and Niall looked at me, "and I hate the feeling of this! Of being with... things that can kill me in less then a second! Does it not come to your attention that Harry killed someone without a second thought!?"

"That someone was a bloody vampire! And Harry saved you! Those vampires wanted to kill you. And it's a pity that you don't even know why." Liam said with a dark voice.

I took a small step back and gasped at how dark his eyes were turning. They were that soft brown color I have come to know. They were almost black. Pitch black.

"Well, if some people would tell me things I stead of keeping me in the dark, maybe I would know what the fuck is going on!"

Before Liam could retaliate, Lou's voice spoke from the staircase.

"Park, Harry wants to see you."

My whole body froze. My mind, my limbs, and my heart. Harry... after being brutally hurt, doesn't want to see his friends... he wants to see me.

My legs responded before my mind could register what the hell I was doing. Each step I took, my heart started to go faster and faster. My mind was working with thoughts about why he wants to see me...

On the last step, I froze and my hand found the polished railing.

Why am I going to see him? I'm mad at them. They're monsters. I'm a human. They can kill me in a second. I can't hurt a fly. He is a werewolf. I'm just a girl.

I took a deep breath and slowly made my way to his bedroom, witch was to the right, if I remember right.

I was about to knock, when a pained voice spoke up and mumbled, "Come in."

My heart sped up again as my hand reached slowly to the door nob. The cold metal handle made my hand go temporarily numb. The feeling came back when I turned it ever so softly.

The door made a weird squeaking noise as I pushed it open. My feet moved themselves as the door fully opened.

Harry was sitting on his bed, his back up against the head rest. He didn't have a shirt on, due to the gash across his chest, but he had bandages wrapped around him.

He had his eyes closed, and was taking deep, slow breaths. I slowly closed the door, never taking my eyes off of him. He was also slightly sweaty, I could see it from across the room.

My heart ached knowing he was in pain. There was a slight scent of blood in the air, but it wasn't that noticeable. He looked very weak at this moment.

His eyes opened suddenly and landed on me. They were a very light green, and that fascinated me. There was a hint of uncertainty written on his expression though...

"Park," his voice cut through the silence like a knife, "we really need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about, Harry." I said taking a couple steps forward.

He put his hands on the bed and slowly sat himself up more, wincing in the process. He patted the bed and looked back at me.

I sighed softly before walking over to him and sitting on the bed next to him. He frowned slightly at the distance between us.

"Please?" he croaked. I looked at him and melted. Hie eyebrows were slightly set up, and he had his bottom lip popping out.

I groaned internally as I stood up and then got back on, but on my knees. I crawled over to him and sat right next to him. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and saw him smiling softly.

"Thank you," he whispered, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath.

I looked at him confused, until he opened his eyes. He stared into mine so intensely, I thought I was going to faint.

"Harry," I mumbled when I saw he was leaning in. I was so unprepared for this. I've only ever kissed one guy, but he was my best friend, and we were kids. It's different.

I started to lean backwards, but Harry's hand found its way to my neck and his thumb rubbed small circles on my cheek. He was still inching closer to me, and I still wasn't doing anything about it.

When I could feel his breath on my slightly parted lips, everything froze. All I could see was Harry. All I could think about was Harry. He was the only thing there.

Harry's lips barely touched mine, when his eyes snapped close. His lips finally connected with my own. We both were completely still, until Harry started to move.

His hand tilted my head to the side, and he started to move his lips against mine. They were soft, warm, and downright addicting.

I gave in after multiple seconds of his lips moving on my own. I kissed him back with slight movements at first, but when Harry's hand went to my side, he pulled me over his lap.

My brain started to comprehend what was happening, and I stopped kissing instantly.