Chapter Twenty Five

Parker's POV

As I pulled into my drive way, all I could think about was biology.

I didn't even see Harry at all. I don't know where he went. I saw him in English, but that was first period.

I shook my head and sighed. I looked towards the house on the corner and saw that Liam and Niall were stepping out of Liam's car. They both looked... happy.

Niall was laughing and holding his stomach. Liam was smiling and his mouth was moving, probably saying something that is making Niall laugh.

Just then, Louis's car pulled in behind Liam's and Lou and Zayn got out. When they went up to the two laughing boys, they also started to laugh.

It hurt me. I physically felt my heart tighten. Where's Harry? How come they all looked so sad about an hour ago, and now they're laughing like there's no tomorrow.

I glared at them and swung my door open. My sandals hit the pavement silently and I stepped out of my car. I flung my bag over my shoulder and slammed my door.

All their heads snapped up and looked at me. I started to walk to my door with my head held high. This wasn't going to phase me in anyway.

I unlocked the front door and took one glance back at them. They were still looking at me. Niall looked sad again... witch made me feel worse.

I looked away and entered my house, blocking everything out.

Niall's POV

Her front door slammed closed and I couldn't tear my eyes away from the spot she was just standing in.

I miss her. To be 100% truthful, I really miss her. When we hung out with her I felt happy. She truly was a friend of mine, and the boys don't understand that.

"Niall, come on!"

I eyes broke away from Park's house and looked back towards mine. Lou was standing in the doorway, waiting for me.

"Sorry," I mumbled walking up the steps.

He patted my back and we entered the house. Lou's gasp filled the air. My jaw hit the floor. Liam was staring wide eyed, and Zayn was mumbling something about how this is all Parker's fault.

The house was a mess. There was broken glass everywhere, and almost everything was moved or broken.

"Harry was here," Louis said sniffing the air, "about 20 minutes ago."

"Well where did he go?" Zayn grunted moving the couch back into its place.

"I don't know," Lou said putting his hands on his hips like a girl, "I'm not the 'Harry keeper'."

I gave a slight chuckle and Zayn rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair, "well lets clean up, I guess."

~~~

I fell onto the couch and sighed. We just finished cleaning the house and it is about 10. Harry still hasn't come back and Liam is starting to worry.

He blocked his connection with us, so we can't even talk to him. He left his phone here, so that's out of the question. He couldn't have gotten very far, because there is another pack on the other side of the forest. Harry wouldn't be that stupid and cross the border... would he?

Liam sat down next to me and looked at his phone. He was reading a text, and I knew it was something good, cuz he was now smiling.

"Niall," he said standing up, "Ed's coming."

"Are you serious?" I questioned. Ed lived in England. Why would he come here?

"Yes," Liam said walking around the couch, "and Nolan is coming with him."

"Nolan? The vampire?" I looked at Liam with a unreadable expression, "mate, I don't think Harry will like that very much..."

"He will be able to help us with the Stefan problem. And besides, he's friends with Ed, so he's cool."

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I really hope Parker talk to us soon. We really need to protect her and keep her away from Stefan at all times.

This is going to be harder then we thought.