Chapter Fourty Eight

Harry's POV

"Liam," I said breathless, "It's not possible."

"Nothings impossible, Harry."

"No, Liam," I responded, "that is impossible."

Liam shrugged, "I can't find anything on it, but I mean, with all the things we have seen, I'm not surprised."

"Liam, it can't be. Her mom is human! How does that work? Both parents need to be werewolf for the offspring to be."

"Harry, i'm as confused as you are, don't think i'm not, but I honestly have absolutely no idea." He said sitting on the couch, getting his phone out.

I groaned and fell next to him. This is so fucked up. Why couldn't we have our pack here? Liam's father would know exactly what this is, and how many times it has happened before.

But here we sit, confused as ever, trying to figure this out.

I sat up and put my elbows on my knees. Liam was tapping away at his phone, Niall and Cam were laughing in the corner, and Lou was sitting on El's lap.

I suppressed a sigh and leaned back.

"What was that!?" Liam yelled standing up.

I gave him a weird look, and so did everyone else.

He smelt the air around him and closed his eyes. It looked like he was thinking, about, I have no idea.

"Ava," he whispered opening his eyes.

He shot to the door and flew outside. I went after him, yelling it was probably just a mistake. Cam followed me out, saying something almost the same to me.

I looked down the street, to where he was running to, and my eyes popped out of my head.

There she was, red hair flowing back, feet flying across the street, Ava.

She smashed into Liam and he twirled her around. I could hear her crying from about 6 houses down.

She suddenly pulled away from Liam and grabbed his hands. She said something that made Liam flip out. He yelled "What!?" and started to sprint towards me and Cam.

Cam was smiling and had tears in her eyes. Probably from seeing Ava okay.

"Harry, get inside, now!" Liam said pushing me into the house.

Ava entered seconds later, out of breath and full of twigs and leaves. Everyone hugged her quickly and she looked at me.

"Harry, my brother wants to kill you."

Way to be straight forward, Ava.

"What?" I said alarmed.

"You have a brother?" Lou asked.

"What happened to you?" Cam questioned.

"Why?" Liam said with a straight face.

I could tell he was ecstatic to have Ava back, but I'm just going to point out that i'm being hunted here.

"Okay, I have to come clean everyone. I'm from the Northern Pack. I'm the beta's only daughter, and I have three brothers. Ben, my younger brother, and two older, Billy and Rob. Billy is in Canada... but Rob has different ideas. He wants Park so his kids will be the strongest werewolves on the planet. I know, I know, 'How can he mate her?' Well turns out that if a persons mate dies, that person is free. They can mate with anyone. So that, Harry, is why my brother wants you dead."

Everyone looked at Ava with unreadable expressions.

If i'm being totally honest, I'm confused, and startled by all this.

One, because my kids will be the strongest werewolves on the planet. Two, someone I don't know wants me dead. Three, Ava is from the North pack. And Four, well, there isn't really a four, I just said it to sound cooler.

"So your from the Northern Pack too, Cam?" Niall asked quietly.

She looked up at him and slowly nodded.

"So someone wants Styles dead, what are we going to do?"

My eyes locked on Nolan. He was, like always, leaning against the wall, crossing his pale ass arms.

"Were going to stop him."Liam said firmly.

"But you can't hurt him," Ava said quickly, "he is still my brother, and it would automatically start a war."

"She's right," Ed said coming down the stairs, "now that Ava escaped, they'll think that we'll be after them, but in reality, we'll be waiting for them."

He joined us in the living room and stood next to Louis. He gave me a look, and right away, I could tell it meant Park wasn't any better.

I sighed and closed my eyes tightly. I could feel the heat rush to my eyes, but fought it back. I will not cry. Not here, not now.

"We need to figure out a plan." Niall piped in.

"Niall's right," Lou said in a grave tone, "we need to figure out how we're going to do this."

"Well, maybe we can-" I stopped talking the second that smell hit me.

My eyes widened and I looked up towards the stairs. My heart stared to beat faster, and everyone was looking at me strangely.

"We can what, Harry?" Liam asked raising his eyebrow.

My hope deflated like a balloon.

"Maybe we can find a way to get onto their lines and try to figure out their plan. It might not be 100 percent the best idea, but it's the best we got." I said frowning and sitting on the couch.

"That's not a bad idea, if you think about it." Zayn finally said something.

"Do you really think that will work?" Perrie said looking at Zayn.

"We can't be sure," Liam said looking around at all of us, "But we can't really be sure with anything."

It was then completely silent. No one talked, no one breathed, no one moved a muscle.

"What are we talking about guys?"