Chapter Thirty Eight

Park's POV

I am in love with Ava and Cam. We all get along perfectly and we all like the same things.

While the boys were talking, we all talked about things we liked to do and what we don't like to do.

Ava gasped and sat up on the couch, "We should go out!"

Cam started jumping up and down on the couch and made squealing noises. "Yes!"

"I don't know guys, 'going out' isn't in my top ten things to do." I said unsure.

"Come on, Park! We can have the guys come with us! It will be fun! Pleeeeeeeease!" She stretched the 'e' out way to much.

She was still saying 'eeeeee' and I was getting annoyed.

"Fine! Lets go ask!" I said standing up.

She said a small 'yay' and hooked her arm in mine.

She dragged me and Cam pushed me into the kitchen. I smiled at how stupid they are as the door opened to reveal the boys having a "meeting".

Ava cleared her throat and looked at all the boys. "We wanna go out."

Harry stood up and started, "Absolutely no-"

"That's a wonderful idea."

Harry shot a dangerous look at Liam. Liam walked around the table and stood next to him.

"We could all go and take a brake from things, Harry. We all need that." Liam said looking at Harry, but mostly over his shoulder.

Harry deeply sighed and gave in. "Fine."

I squealed and ran into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He stumbled back slightly, but hugged back.

"Thanks Harry," I said going on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek. I let him go and grabbed the girls hands. "Be ready in an hour!"

~*~*~*~

"Harry is going to absolutely DIE when he sees you, Park!" Ava said finishing off my hair.

"Thanks? Now can I look?"

"Fine," Cam said turning the chair around.

The girl in the mirror. That is not me.

My brown hair is perfectly straight with no curls or waves. There is black eye liner in a thin line that ends in a small wing that makes my green eyes pop. My eyelashes are about two times longer then normal. My cheek bones look more prominent due to the small amount of foundation they put on me. My lips looked fuller, and are a bright pink color.

"I don't even recognize myself. Thank you so much guys," I said smiling. My dimples popped out and they both smiled back at me.

"Now, outfit time." Cam said walking to my closet.

In the next 30 minutes we were all ready.

Ava had curled her hair with my wand and only put on mascara. She has on a high low dress that is a navy blue with light blue lace on the shoulders. Her black three inch heals fit the outfit.

Cam left her hair natural and just put it to the side. She is wearing a white long sleeve shirt that tightens around her wrists. She is also wearing black skinny jeans. They're tight, but still lose.

They chose my outfit, and wouldn't let me see it till now.

They uncovered my eyes and I gasped. I had on a tight black shirt that cut off at my shoulders that showed all of my curves. Dark blue skinny jeans complimented my legs perfectly. Ava's black wedges fit me, so she said I could wear them. I also had a feeling that I should wear my wolf pendant. So I am.

"You look amazing Park." Ava said hugging me quickly.

"Come on, lets go!" Cam said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room. Ava ran after us and I yelled to my mom that I was leaving.

"Park."

Cam stopped and let go of my hand. Ava grabbed her arm and they stood close together. Ava looked scared.

"What Nate." I said aggravated. I moved a little bit in front of the girls because they looked uncomfortable.

"Where are you going?" He asked glancing at the girls.

"Out." I said turning and grabbing their arms. I pushed them put of the door and we ran as fast as we could to there house. We all fixed our hair and outfits and knocked.

Harry opened the door and his mouth fell open. His eyes scanned over me and I blushed. He was wearing jeans and a black dress shirt. His curly hair was perfect as always.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." Harry said opening the door more to let us in.

I smiled and thanked him. Ava and Cam hugged Liam and Niall and i noticed that Nolan wasn't in the living room.

"Where's...?" I questioned.

"Oh, he's not comfortable around so many humans anymore." Harry said putting his hands in his jeans pockets.

I nodded and looked back out the door. "Are we going to go?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry." He said flushing. He led me to his car and Niall and Cam sat in the back. Zayn, Ed, Liam, and Ava were in Zayn's car.

It didn't take long to get to the club. I was nervous because I'm only 18, how am I going to get in?

Zayn was in the front of our group and when the bouncer saw him, he imminently let us in.

"How...?" I whispered to Harry. I took his arm when we went through the door because I was nervous. I've never been in a club.

We all sat at a huge booth in the corner. It fit all of us, so that's what we cared about. I was between Harry and Ava.

We were just talking about random things when Ed and Zayn came back with many cups of different drinks.

And I made the terrible mistake of downing a full cup of Vodka.