Chapter 6

Billy's POV:

Today's the day when I was suppose to be meeting the rest of the cast of Lab Rats before we do any filming. I'm excited to see what kind of people whom I will be working with. Jennifer told me earlier on the phone that they will be my second family, since I will be spending alot of time with them filming. This means first impressions count. I put on a blue collared shirt and a pair of black jeans, together with a pair of sneakers.

When I went downstairs, I noticed the whole family was at the table. My dad and mom, my brother, Eric and my sister, Erin. This is something you don't see every day.

"Your father just finished his project at work and his boss gave him the weekend off," my mom explained.

"Yeah, and since dad's finally home Eric and I decided not to have any plans with our friends today," Erin added.

"What? I mean, that's good news, but I have plans for today. You could have told me earlier," I groaned.

"It's ok, son. It was a last minute thing. Maybe we can have some family time tomorrow. Anyways, where are you off too?" my dad asked. My dad has been busy for quite a long time, he didn't know how my career was doing.

"I just passed an audition for a new show for disneyxd. I'm suppose to meet the rest of the cast today. Have some bonding time or something," I explained.

I apologised for not being able to stay and told them I was already running late. I kissed my mom and sis on the cheek and gave my dad a pat on the back, and then I left. Let's hope this meeting will be worth it. I'm not exactly a professional when it comes to making friends.

When I reached the studio, I found Jennifer talking to someone on the phone.

"Alright, get her here in a quickly, the rest of the cast is already here," she said at last before putting down her phone.

"One of your cast mates isn't here yet," she must have noticed me standing next her.

"I was calling her agent. She says they're almost here. I'll bring you to see the others first."

She brought me furthur into the studio and showed me all the sets we will be filming at. Then I saw a group of people busy having a conversation.

"Alright, everybody! This is Billy Unger," my agent introduced me to them.

"Hey," I said awkwardly.

"Well, guess I'll start first. I'm Spencer, Spencer Boldman. I play Adam." one of them said as we shook hands. Boy is this guy tall. He had to be taller than 7 feet. Besides that he also had really dark brown hair with a distinct short haircut.

"Tyler Jackson Williams. But just call me TJ. I play Leo," I turned to face a guy who was shorter and definitely younger than me. He had dark skin and a nearly shaved haircut.

"Hal Sparks. I play your billionare inventor/father." I shook hands with a man who was only taller than me by a few inches. He was older though, probablt in his late 30s. I had to say, he looked awfully familiar. He reminded me of a rock singer I met at a party I went to a few years ago. Only the guy I met didn't dress as formal.

"And I'm Angel Parker. I play Leo's mom." a woman, who stood next to Hal, smiled. She had dark skin too. Her jet black hair was short and a little wavy. She looked to be a year or two younger than Hal.

"Nice to meet all of you. Well, you guys should already know I play Chase," I smiled. "But, I read the script.. Who's playing Bree?" I asked curiously.

"That would be me! Sorry I'm late," I heard a voice from behind me. she sounded really familiar. I turned around to see..

"Kelli!?" I nearly shouted out loud.