Chapter 11

Billy's POV:

Time really went by fast. It has already been months since the season one of Lab Rats had been aired. The ratings were off the charts! We've been receiving really good feedback from the viewers. In fact, tons of people have asked us for interviews!

Speaking of which, the whole cast of Lab Rats will be interviewed later today by Teen Celebs magazine. Before that we were going to have a meet and greet session. This is my first ever meet and greet so I'm pretty excited.

***

"I love you Billy!"

"Kelli, you're so pretty!"

"Spencer! Look here!"

Those were just some of the fans screaming out there. I tried to sign as many posters as possible and take photos with all the fans. Boy were they everywhere. But none of us got as many fans as Spencer. He was pretty much the chick magnet!

After all that crazy fiasco, all of us finally went back to the studio to be interviewed. There were interviewing all of us together first. After that they wanted to have a special interview with the main characters of the show, whom basically were me, Kelli, Spencer and Tj.

Soon it was that very special interview.

"Once again I'm Gwendolyn Johnson and I'm here with the main cast of brand new hit series, Lab Rats," the woman said. She had bright orange hair tied into a ponytail.

"Alright. Why not we have one of you to share with the audience about the show. What exactly is it about?"

"Well," Spencer began. "It's basically about a billionare inventor who recently got married. His wife and step-son, Leo, moved into their new home, which was also the day Leo discovered three teenagers with special abilities living underneath their home in a secret laboratory. These teenagers, urm, Adam, that's me, Bree and Chase," he said as he gestured towards me and Kelli.

"We have special bionic abilities installed in chips which we will use to save the world. Not only that, we have also never gone to the outside world so it was pretty exciting for us to finally experience school."

"Well I certainly have watched it and I loved it. In fact, I think you deserve to know that your show is currently the number one hit series on disneyxd!" she exclaimed the good news and we cheered in our seats.

"Now let's move on to some of the more personal matters. Tj, maybe you can tell me what's it like working with you castmates?" Gwendolyn asked curiously.

"Wow, I can't say it in just one word. I mean, it's been great working with these guys. We also don't really take this acting thing way too seriously. Sometimes, we try to pull pranks on each other off set. It's awesome!"

"Seems like you guys are really close. Speaking of which, Billy and Kelli," she paused, eyeing at the both of us.

"People are asking, are you both going out?"

"W..what? No! No!" we stuttered at the same time. Kelli's cheeks were turning red.

"Really? It's just that it seemed to me.. And I think I have to say the some of the fans might agree.. that you two look like you have a really strong relationship with each other, on and off set."

I could see Kelli was looking quite uncomfortable and didn't know how to answer that, so I decided to step in.

"We're just really good friends okay? Kelli and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember, so our relationship is kind of like a brother and sister thing. There's nothing going on between us, that's for sure," I said seriously, yet I was trying to keep my camera face on.

"Alright, glad we have finally made that clear to the audience," Gwendolyn said, looking rather disappointed. I looked over to see Kelli smiling half-heartedly.

"Thanks Billy," she whispered.

"Anytime."

***

A few more questions later, we were finally done with the interview.

"Do we really have to do this all the time?" Spencer asked, looking exhausted.

"Yeah, we pretty much have to constantly answer the same old questions, just asked by different people," Tj added.

"Well, that's part and parcel of becoming an actor kids. You'll get used to it, trust me," Angel assured us. She looks really young for her age. She had this kind, motherly smile that makes us feel more comfortable with her.

"It has been really great working with you guys. I really hope we can do a second season!" Kelli said cheerfully.

"I bet they would. We're ranked number one, remember?" I said proudly. We cheered once more. To be honest, we won't know if there was going to be a second season. It all depends on our producers, besides the feedback from the audience. We did end the first season with a cliffhanger, so I don't think anyone would want the story to end there.

We took our belongings and left the studio.

"Hey Billy? Wanna go grab a drink or something?" Kelli asked as we were heading out.

"Sure. Mr. Milkshakes?" I suggested. It was a new milkshake store just opened a few weeks ago. They have tons of flavours and you can even make your own. And the best part? Free unlimited toppings!

Kelli nodded and so we headed to Mr. Milkshakes.

***

"We'll have two chocolate supremes please," I said as it was finally our turn to order. It took a while but we got our drinks.

"Mmm.. Chocolate," Kelli said with satisfaction.

"It's really sweet," I agreed. "C'mon, let's take a walk or something. It's really crowded in here."

Kelli nodded and we headed towards the door. As I turned around, I accidentally bumped into someone. Thank goodness I didn't spill any of my milkshake, or his for that matter. I looked up to see a really tall and muscular guy. He had really messy jet-black hair. He seemed pissed.

"Watch where you're going!" the guy explained. A few people started to notice the commotion he was making.

"Dude, I'm sorry," I said politely.

"You bet your ass you're sorry. You almost spilled my milkshake! Look, there's even a stain on my jersey!" he yelled as he pointed to a little spot on his shirt. I noticed Kelli was getting uncomfortable. She was grabbing my arm and pleading me to leave him alone.

"Look.. again, I'm sorry. It's a small stain,just put it in the wash. You don't to make a scene."

Okay this time I really blew it.

"Okay little man, now you're going to get it. No one tells me what to do alright!" he hollered as he grabbed the collar of my shirt. This is not going to end well.

"Leave him alone, Jason!" Kelli yelled and and pushed him away. Wait, Jason?

"Did you just-" he paused. "Kelli? Is it really you? I've been looking everywhere for you. Where have you been? You never came to school anymore."

Who the heck is this guy???

"I don't have to explain anything to you!" she said angrily. She grabbed my hand and headed towards the door.

Jason came out too and manage to catch up with us.

"Kelli, wait! Don't you miss me? You didn't even say goodbye. One minute we were in love and the next you ignored me and then you just... disappeared!"

Somebody tell me what in the world is going on here???

Thanks for reading!

Vote vote!