Chapter 8

Kelli's POV:

"Alright. Since I'm the loser, I'll make the hot cocoa," Billy said politely. He went to the cupboards and took out all the ingredients. I watched him curiously at the counter.

"You know, you could just use those ready-made packet ones right?" I asked.

"No, I'm gonna make my special recipe. I call it, Billy's hot cocoa," he said dramatically. I laughed and continued to watch him at work. It only took a few minutes, but eventually we were sitting down at the dining table sipping our cocoa.

"Mmm," I said in delight. "It's so sweet."

"Just like the chef," Billy winked.

"Keep telling yourself that Billy," I laughed. My cheeks were burning again. I silently sipped my drink before he could notice.

I wanted to get this feelings away! But did I do that? Nooo.. I had to invite him over.

"There's something else, Kelli, I wanted to ask.." Billy suddenly spoke.

"Y.. yeah?"

"Just now. You were at the bridge."

Oh crap. Of all people, only Billy would now what it means if I'm there.

"Is there something wrong? I'm here, if you want to talk about it," Billy said with his soft voice.

"Oh, urm.. It's just that," come on Kelli think of something!

"I was just thinking of how I was going to keep up with my studying!" seriously, that's the best I could think of?

Billy gave me a confused look.

"What i mean is.. what if Lab Rats turn out to be a huge hit? We're going to be so busy we probably won't even have time to think about anything else.."

I don't know if I was imagining things, but I think Billy looked rather dissappointed. Was he expecting something else?

He simply shook his head. "Kelli, you don't have to be worried about all that stuff. Since we probably have such a busy schedule, I don't think we have time to go to school. What young actors do is we graduate earlier and be home schooled. Part of our schedule still has some studying. Listen, you know I'm not good with explaining all this kind of stuff, but I hope you understand at least half of what I just said."

"Are you kidding me? You're my best friend. How could I not understand you?" I laughed.

He smiled and continued to drink his cocoa.

"By the way," he looked up. "Christmas eve, we're still up for that, right?"

"Oh yeah, totally."

"That's great. Okay.. It's getting late. I think I should be getting back. I don't want you to get in trouble for being with a boy at home without supervision," he teased as he stood up from his seat.

"What? It's not like you're going rape me or anything," I laughed and stood up as well.

He walked closer to me. He put his hands around my waist and stared into my eyes. He then turn me around and leaned his head against my shoulder.

"Are you sure about that?" he whispered.

I gulped. Before I even knew what was happening, he started to tickle me from behind.

"Billy, stop!" I laughed. "You know I'm ticklish!" He kept tickling me till I was laughing in tears.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop," he laughed, finally letting go of me.

"Thank you," I said, as I trying to catch my breath. "Don't you dare do that again," I warned, punching him lightly on the arm.

"We'll see about that," he teased. "Guess I'll be going then. See you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, we're filming our last episode."

"Oh yeah.. right. I almost forgot," I said as I placed my palm at the side of my head.

"Yeah, you better remember to come. It wouldn't be fun without you."

"They couldn't film it without me," I reminded.

"Oh yeah, of course, cause you're one of the main-"

"You're procrastinating aren't you?" I folded my arms.

"You know me best," he laughed.

With that, we said our final goodbyes and he left. I closed the door and leaned at the back of it, smiling to myself. I was getting tired so I quickly took a shower and put on my PJs. I dumped myself onto the bed face first.

"This is going to be harder than I thought," I groaned.

Hey! Sorry for another shortish chapter.

I hope you guys like it so far! Remember to click the vote before you go!

Let me know what you think in the comments below! :)