Chapter 45

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END, YOU HAVE TO READ IT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent the rest of the next day throwing a huge surprise party for Kylie. We know how big a fan she was a of rats so we decided that that would be the theme for the party.

There were red helium balloons scattered all over the ceiling, a huge banner that says, 'Happy Birthay Kylie!' specially designed by us, the crew, using the same font as our show title.

Her mom invited all her closest friends over as well, making the party twice as ecstatic.

We had planned tons of games for everyone. Even we joined in.

Hey, you can never be too young to play musical chairs!

After the games, we all gathered round to play a game of pinata. Let's all just say most of us might get a little sick.from eating too much candy.

Despite that, all of us still had room for dessert. Kylie's mom had ordered a huge cake that was specially designed by her. The cake had a printed picture of all of the main characters of Lab Rats; namely Adam, Bree, Chase and Leo.

"Man, do I taste delicious," Adam said as he stuffed himself another piece of his head.

After the cake, we began to unwrapped the presents. What we got for her was indeed the highlight of her day.

We had two separate gifts for her. After much persuasion from us to the crew.in the studio, we managed to get the stuff that we wanted.

The first one was a small red box. The moment she opened it, her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Like it? I love it! Quick, help me put it on."

I took the necklace from her hand and placed it around her neck. The necklace was a simple silver chain. The pendant there was a special one. We specially designed a 'bionic' chip just for her. It was small and green in colour, just like the ones we used for the show.

"If you really liked that one, wait till you open the next."

Immediately, she took the larger red box and place it on her lap. The moment she took off the lid of the box, her smile turned into a huge grin.

"This is amazing!" Kylie squealed as she held up the garment that she was holding. We had gotten her her very own mission suit. Just like the one Bree wears in the show. The suit even came with a pair of matching black boots that were just her size.

"Thanks to your mom, we made it so that it would fit perfectly," I added.

"You don't have to shop for Halloween costumes for this year," Leo added.

"This year? I think I would want to wear.it every year! Thank you guys so so so much!" Kylie chirpped and pulled us all into a huge group hug.

Don't think that we have forgotten about the rest of the guests at the party. We gave each and every one of them each a pair of tickets to see the RDMAs.

Thank goodness there were the number of guests were only a few, since we only managed to get a small handfull of them.

***

"Best. Birthday. Ever!" Kylie squealed for what seemed to be the hundredth time. The guests had already went home and the rest of us were left to clear up whatever mess that remained.

"It's not my birthday party and even I had a blast," TJ nodded along.

"Well, I hate to break it to you but after this we have to pack soon for our cabs tomorrow morning," my mom brought up.