Chapter 27

Important announcement at the end!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelli's POV:

Time really did fly. It's already been like what.. three months? All of us were in the studio about to finish our last episode of our final season. I can't believe it's all going to be over. Lots of things are definitely going to change after today. I won't have to follow a busy schedule anymore, that's a good point. But I think that would be my only good point because I'll be missing alot of people here.

"And.. cut! I'll be saying this for the last time with you guys so I better make this one count," our director began to say as the Davenports slowly got off the set.

He took a deep breathe and closed his eyes momentarily. He then lifted his head and exclaimed at the top of his lungs, "That's a wrap!"

We all cheered in accomplishment. We all knew we are all proud that we have made it this far. The whole cast and crew stepped up and gathered in one big family hug. I took in all that I could. I felt the warmth from everyone and treasured every single moment.

The producers told us that we could spend about another hour or so to say our final goodbyes before we officially packed away everything in the studio. Our props, sets, even everything in our dressing rooms had to be cleared up.

I took the opportunity to take as much photos as I could with everyone.. and everything with my digital camera. I know most teenagers nowadays use polaroids, but I prefer a much more professional approach if you know what I mean.

I also made gifts for everyone. A small bag with a bunch of goodies in them. In each bag there was also a small card with a special note handwritten with love.

I took pictures and said my goodbyes to Hal and Angel first. Though they weren't my real parents, they have always been an inspiration to me. They were the most experienced here and I am indeed grateful for being able to work with them.

Then I said my final words to my big brother, Spencer. Being three years older than me he is much more mature, totally opposite with his character Adam. He also always knows how to give me the greatest advice. Though I seldom talk to him, we've always found a way to be close with each other. I never had a big brother before, so Spencer really meant alot to me.

He meant as much to me as Tyrel. He reminded me so much of who I use to be when I was two years ago. Playful, childish, always wanted to have fun. To him I was his big sister. He was never afraid to open up to me about his problems. And I was always there to help with whatever he needs. I can't imagine what's going to happen when I will no longer hear three knocks at my door in my dressing room and see him making pouty faces at me while peeking through my door asking if I could come in.

Not only the peoole that I've mentioned meant the world to me. In fact every single human being who was alive in the studio had played an important part in my life. Including all the crew; the director, producers, even the cameramen, soundmen, costume designers and the makeup artists.

I soon got a text message from my mom saying that I had to come home soon. Apparently she and my dad had someting important to discuss with me.

"Well everyone. I guess this is goodbye. I've gone through so much with all of you. I couldn't have asked for a better job!" Those were my final words for my dear lab rats family.

They all bid me a final goodbye and I took all my bags and left.

***

Billy's POV:

"Well everyone. I guess this is goodbye. I've gone through so much with all of you. I couldn't have asked for a better job!" was what she said.

Everyone waved her a final goodbye as she took her bags and headed towards the exit at the back of the studio.