Chapter 37

Alight, this is going to be a pretty interesting chapter. I'm pretty sure you're going to like this one.

HOWEVER, if you are 13 and below, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. There are some references that may not be suitable for young readers.

On with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelli's POV:

I felt a sharp pain in my head once I gained consiousness. When I slowly opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was a plain, white and cracked ceiling.

That's strange... My ceiling is baby pink and has a poster of One Direction just above my bed.

Wait.

If this is not my ceiling then.. This isn't my room. If this isn't my room then..

Where am I?

I tried to lift my head, only to later realise it was a big mistake. I moved a little too fast, which made the pain I felt in my head even worse.

I tilted my head upwards to see my arms tied up were tied up with rope. One hand was on one side of the bed post. I tried moving my wrists but they bruised so they hurt the more I tried.

I tried my best not to panic. I took in a couple of breathes and looked at my surroundings. It was a very small room, white walls and old, wooden floor. I tried to look for a window to get a clue as to where I am, but to no avail. The was small, green couch at the side of the room and a couple of boxes stacked up at one corner.

I tried my best to tilt my head downwards to look at myself. The hem of my dress was slightly frayed and some strands of thread were sticking out all over tge place. The white cardigan that I had was no longer on me, revealing my bare arms. I looked at my feet and my shoes were gone too.

Just when I felt like the need to panic, the door flew open. I adusted myself so I was able to see who was there. Infront of me was a tall brown coloured hair guy. He smirked but I replied with a stare.

"Oh look, sleeping beauty's awake!"

"Who are you? Where am I?" I began to yell. Just then, another guy came in. He was slightly shorter and had dirty-blonde hair.

"Hush now. You don't want to wake the neighbours," he said. "Nah, I'm just messing with you. Our neighbours are out of town so you can scream as much as you want."

"You're still not answering my questions! How did I get here?" I began raising my voice even more.

"Slow down princess, one at a time. We'll start with the intro. I'm Scott," the dirty-blonde guy said. "And this is Jamie," he continued, pointing to the other guy.

"I don't care about your names! How did you get me here? How do you even know who I am?" I demanded.

"Wow, Miss Bree Davenport here has forgotten she's famous! What a pity," Jamie spoke, trying to sound sypathetic.

"Yeah, hey Damon! This girl you brought isn't really that smart, is she?" Scott added.

Wait, Damon???

As if on queue, Damon walked into the room as well, looking proud.

"Damon? What's going on?" I asked. I sounded more upset rather than angry.

"Kelli, Kelli.. You are one beautiful girl, but you really aren't that bright," said Damon. He started walking closer to the bed held onto one of the bed posts where my right are was tied to. He knelt down so his his face was right next to mine.