Chapter 15

Kelli's POV:

"Thank you everyone! I'm really glad to have worked with you all. Lets hope they request for another season!" our director said to us as we finally finished filming our last episode of season 2.

Summer finally came and so much has happened these past few months. Leo finally broke his voice, well, just a little. Spencer is going on vacation to Hawaii soon with his college friends. Billy and I are still a couple. I still can remember everyone's reaction when they found out. Nobody was surprised, not even a little. In fact all of them had been betting on how long it would take for either Billy or me to confess.

"I really had fun! I hope to see you all soon!" I said as we slowly packed our things and left the studio.

"So, Billy.. What are you planning on doing today?" I asked curiously.

"Actually, I was thinking of spending some time with you," he said happily.

"Sounds great! Your place or mine?"

"Well, my parents are both working.. So maybe we can have some private time at my place?" he said mischiveously and winked.

"Excuse me, sir but I don't think I should be alone with you now that you've just revealed your bad boy side there," I said sarcastically.

"I thought you liked bad boys," he said as he snaked his arm around my waist. We continued to walk down the blocks like that, despite the passers by all looking at us.

"Maybe.." I said shyly.

"Anyway, we won't exactly be alone. Erin will be home soon so she'll be keeping an eye on us," he said.

We continued to walk in comfortable silence. Sometimes I really enjoy these silent moments together.

I'm still upset with the fact that there is still a slight possibility he might be leaving to New York. So far these past few months, his parents have never mentioned about the trip. I'm still not going to take any chances.

"Billy?" I mumbled hesitantly as we reached the doorstep of Billy's home.

"Yeah?" he said as he took out his keys. He unlocked the door and we stepped inside.

"What happens when..you leave for New York? Do you really have to go?"

He stopped and turned to look at me. He took a few steps closer to me and played around with a few strands of my hair.

"I don't know. I really don't want to though. I can't bear to leave you," he spoke softly.

"But what if you have to? What happens then?"

"Don't worry, I'll think of something," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I slowly leaned my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

When we pulled away from each other, I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I'll never get bored of them. I could just stare at them for hours..

"Come on, I want to show you something," he broke the silence.

He held my hand and brought me to his room. I haven't been in his room before so I didn't know what to expect. Instead of a typical messy boy's room with clothes lying on the floor and leftover snacks on the dresser, Billy's room was really neat and organised.

He opened his closet and took out a ukelele. I knew Billy always loved to play electric guitars and sometimes acoustic, but I didn't know he could play a ukelele. He brought the ukelele and sat on the edge of his bed. He gestured for me to do the same.

"I didn't know you can play the ukelele," I said surprised.

"Yeah me neither. I bought this a few months ago. I wanted to learn how to play your favourite song," Billy said shyly.

"La Da Dee by Cody Simpson?" I said excitedly.

*you guys might want to listen to the song to add a little more vibe to the story ;)*

"Yup," he said as he was tuning the little instrument. "Trust me, it wasn't easy. All these years I've been playing with my electric guitar, I am seriously not used to thisittle thing."

"Wow, I can't believe you would go out of your comfort zone just to play my favourite song. That's so sweet," I blushed.

"I'd do anything to make you happy," he said happily and smiled.

I sat beside him quietly as he started playing the first few chords. He messed up a little but I didn't mind. Then he started singing the first verse. I've never heard him sing with such feeling before. As he sang and played, his eyes were still glued to mine. The only problem was that everytime he looked at me, he missed a chord or two. I laughed as I watched him trying to hide his mistakes.

He started to lose confidence, so I started to sing along with him.

"La Da Dee, La Da Dee Doo, La Da Da me, La Da Da you," I joined in. He smile and he became more confident and continued to play. This time he made lesser mistakes.

"La Da Dee, La Da Dee Doo, when you were gone, I think of you," we sang the last part together. Our eyes were still glued together. I then realised I had been staring at him for quite some time so I looked down and blushed. I could feel my cheeks burning.

He lifted my chin and our eyes met once again. He leaned in and pecked on my lips. As he was pulling away, I held onto his neck and pulled him in again. He deepened the kiss and placed his hands on my waist. It felt like I was in fantasy land. I noticed we were starting to get a little too far so I slowly pulled away.

"Billy, I think it's best if we don't get a little carried away," I whispered.

"Yeah, great idea," he agreed. I smiled and gave him one last peck on his lips.

Things just got better and better.

Or did I say it too soon?

So what do you think?
Tweaked it a little hear and there...