Chapter 43

Sorry for the late publish once again! I wanted to yesterday but the wifi was down so I could only do it this tonight. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Oh yes, SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT announcement at the end!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly finished putting on my lip gloss, before moving on to my hair. I took my curling iron and began curling my hair into waves. Once finished, I glanced at the mirror one last time, checking to see if my outfit was okay. I had on a white and red striped top with a pair of black high-waisted shorts. I put on my pair of red Keds, grabbed my suitcase and made my way downstairs.

"Going Taylor Swift today, I see." Billy teased once I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"What? She has a great sense of fashion!" I said gleefully.

"Well, you look great."

A hint of pink rose into my cheeks. I prayed my the blush powder I applied could cover it up.

"Thanks. You're not to bad yourself."

He had on a pair of dark blue fitting jeans and a grey buttoned up shirt. He had folded the sleeves so it reaced just above his elbow. He had a pair of simple brown leather shoes, which he rarely uses.

"It's New York! Gotta look your best."

"Finally! You're done! Can we go now?" I turned my head to see Kirra bouncing with excitement.

Thus, ruining the moment.

"Urm, here. Let me get your bags," Billy offered.

"Thanks." I watched him effortlessly lift my large bag in one hand and my suitcase in another. I noticed his muscles were flexed, something I hadn't noticed in a while.

I jumped when I heard someone clearing their throat behind me.

"Someone's in their fantasy land," Spencer began to tease as soon as Billy was out of sight.

"Shut up."

"Aww, come on. I'm just joking. We're going on vacation. I'd like to see some smiles here."

I couldn't help but let a smirk form across my lips.

"That's it! There's that smile!" Spencer said happily.

"Okay, okay. I get it."

"Look, I know you're finding it difficult to let go of him."

"Is it obvious?" I asked, letting out a groan.

"Well, to me at least," he said simply with a shrug.

"What am I going to do? I told him I was fine with the going-back-to-being-bestfriends thing. And he seems to be okay with it too. But deep down I just can't get rid of those feelings."

"All I know right now is that you need to stop stressing up about this. Just forget about it for a while. Just let loose and have fun. Right now, we won't be castmates. We're just regular friends doing normal stuff together okay?"

Sighing, I simply agreed. If I was going to have fun, I have to just take a break from all the crap from the press. If I talked to Billy I'll just see it as we're friends just having a good time together. That shouldn't be so hard.

"Come on guys, let's go! We don't want to be late for the flight." Kirra interrupted again. Sighing for the trillionth time, I grabbed my purse and we made our way out the door.

Just friends? (Billy Unger/ Kelli Berglund fanfiction) [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें