Kiko Maris or whatever.......

I dont own Naruto, nor do i own the picture on the cover.
//AUTHOR'S NOTE// *1/2 - 2015. Okay, it seems that I HAVE to leave this message here-> There ARE going to be tons of mistakes in this first few(many) chapters of this book, BUT it will get BETTER! English is NOT my first language and I HAVE gotten BETTER. So PLEASE STOP correcting me! I have learned how to write most of the things, that are mistakes in the first part, correctly. But I will NOT go back and correct them! There are simply TOO many! Even my computer gave up, seriously it did...... So PLEASE! Please accept that I can't and won't correct the mistakes that have been made so far. Just hang on and it will get better, I promise! Other than that I'm sorry that I didn't meet your expectations, I really am sorry.*

//AUTHOR'S NOTE// *15/4-2015. I guess that you could say that I'm going back on my word and yet I'm not. I have contacted an editor, who have agreed to edit this book. Her name, well her username, is Chipits, everybody say hi! ^_^
I'll leave a small note in the start of each of the chapters, when they have been edited. Chipits WILL be editing in her own speed, so please be patient.
Sooo well......... Yeah, I don't really do author's notes too often, and I apologize for not updating; I have been having technical difficulties, but it should be fixed soon(within the next ten days or so I should get my new tablet which I ordered, so that I can write again, though it is ordered to my father's adresse so it might be a little longer, sorry).
Ehhhh anything else? Yes, well this is(more or less) a copy of a later 'chapter'.
Well then, BYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!!!!!!!!! If it's evening; goodnight! Sleep tight! Don't let the bedbugs bite!!!!!! And if its day; have a nice day, kay? ^_^
P. S. Just to clear up since some people have gotten doubts about this: This story WILL continue, it have NOT been stopped!
Thank you, that's all.*

INFO:

Name:
Tsukiko Yuzuki
Meaning:
(Moon Child) (Gentleness, superiority, moon)

Goes by:
Kiko Maris
Meaning:
(Tree Child) (Of the Sea)
(In our world, her name on her papers is Ki Kali, meaning 'Rise' 'The Black One.'

Age:
11

Birthday:
July 13th

Hair Color:
Her hair is normally white. She colors it every day, but it keeps going back to white on its own by the end of the day. She colors it burning red, black, blue, blonde, brown, grey, pink, green and a brownish red.

Eye Color:
Her eyes vary between a golden yellow, a poisonous orange or a burning red and turn pink when her Kekkei Genkai is active. She uses contacts to turn her eyes a more normal color, such as black, blue, green, brown, purple and grey. She thinks anything is better then her own eyes. Her favorite contact colors are green and blue.

Clothes:
Normally her clothes vary depending on her hair and eye color. She wears a long and tight tank top, short-shorts and a long coat that is tight on the torso but sticks out from the hips to her shins. She also wears three belts around her gut. Colors vary, as mentioned.

Blood type:
AB (This means that she is bad in the morning and tends to be violent when angered.)

Hobbies:
Martial Arts: Dambe, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Vale Tudo, Machda Karate, Okichitaw, Defendo, Wen-DO, Marine Corps Martial Arts, S.C.A.R.S, Aikido, Jujutsu, Judo, Karate, Kendo, Ninjutsu and Army hand-to-hand fighting.
Music: She sings and plays basically every instrument there is and loves it.
Pranks: She's a big prankster and loves to see a good prank in play.
Explosives: She likes explosives and thinks that they are pretty. She mostly reads about them. She is not allowed to play with anything that can blow up anymore.

Likes:
Sweets, music, summer, black, white, music, martial arts, winter, roses, spring, music, dangos (when she is in the Naruto world), pranks, autumn, drawing, music, red, bunnies, cats, dogs, birds, her photographic memory, music, explosives, being sarcastic, being provocative, being independent, music, cookies, playing with peoples minds, confusing people, music, standing out, being with friends, disappearing, music, rain and basically being the way she is.

Dislikes:
Thunderstorms, people messing with her friends, people messing with her music, kidnappers, swearing (she swears herself), people messing with her drawings, fangirls, fanboys, fakes, being completely alone, being hated, snakes, liars and people messing with her music.

History:
Nobody knows her whole story. She was found on the streets at the age of 5, and was already able to do Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu, but kept it a secret. She was sent to an orphanage, but ran away from it. The orphanage abused the kids and she was their favorite victim since she was never even looked at as an adoption possibility. After this had happened 9 times, she never let them catch her again and lived on her own on the violent streets of Detroit(when she was 8). At the age of 10, she was caught after she blew up a school. Now she lives in a cruel foster home, where the 'parents' are always drunk and don't notice whether she is there or not, unless they need her. Through the years she learned martial arts, mostly to defend others, but also to defend herself. She once had a 'brother' and would have done anything for him, but he betrayed her and joined a gang. He even tried to blame her for a murder he had committed in cold blood. She has had a very hard time trusting ever since.

Facts:
1. She is originally from the Naruto world, but was sent to our world for protection by her mother.
2. She has practiced all the Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu that she could when she was 5. She also made her own moves too. She has invented a jutsu that allows her to change the color of objects not connected to a body. This jutsu does not work on things connected to a body. It is not a genjutsu the color really changes.
3. She has a powerful Kekkei Genkai that allows her to copy every bloodlines technique, extraordinary senses and to kill without having to touch the victim. She can also control each and every chakra nature by her mind. Her Kekkei Genkai makes her eyes a glowing pink when used. There is more about her Kekkei Genkai in the story.
4. She does not like being stared at for her weird white hair and color shifting eyes. This is why she uses contacts and colors her hair but no matter what the color she dyes her hair, it only lasts for about a week and fades more and more every day. Her contacts dissolve in her eyes after 3 weeks of use and she always has a lot on her due to this.
5. She has photographic memory and is a genius; though people don't realize due to the way she acts.
6. She doesn't remember the Naruto world but she has nightmares about it.
7. She loves singing, just not in front of others.
8. She always has millions of hidden weapons on her but no one can see them. She is not affected by the weapons and therefore moves without feeling they are there. She also wears heavy weights on her arms and legs to improve her speed and strength.
9. She tends to follow many of Gibbs rules from NCIS but will not follow rules number 2, 12, 13, and 22. She does not follow rule 23 verbatim in the whole story (Not that she has the chance to follow it while being in our world.) When she goes to the Naruto world she replaces the word 'marine' with 'ninja.'
10. In our world she was on official prohibition from touching anything flammable. This happened after she became interested in bombs and explosions. She once broke into a school to try and make a bomb, and then blew up the school to see how the bomb worked but didn't get away fast enough and was caught. She still makes bombs; She just never lets them explode. If a bombs she made is found, the government confiscates it.