Please be happy

Mark's been acting strange recently.....he's angry more often. Which is bad news for me...
He bullies me more and more daily. The strange thing is, he doesn't call me a fag anymore. Instead he mutters under his breath. He resorts more to physical harm, where he used to concentrate on his insults.
In a way, I'm almost.....worried, about him. The reason he began to harm me daily (both physically and mentally, before he just called me names) was because he got word from one of my 'friends' that I had a crush on him. Which definitely isn't true anymore. Sometimes I'm able to catch a word of what he mutter, stuff about 'I've broken you' and 'I hate me' and well......today I actually heard 'I miss you Jack'. Which got me worried. What if one of his friends figured out I went by the name Jack? They'd end up coming up with some sort of cruel nickname that would soon get popular to the point that the teachers would even accidentally call me it in class! (It's happened before.....almost as bad as when I called the principal 'Daddy'......I never lived that down)
I just hope he gets happier soon.....it's getting harder to come up with excuses for the bruises I constantly have.