buT STILL

THEBOSS: why is no one talking about the fact my ma has seen Felix's dick
THEBOSS: I mean
THEBOSS: he doesn't even care

BooperDooper: Felix is strange like that tho

THEBOSS: truuuuuu
THEBOSS: buT STILL

BooperDooper: calm
BooperDooper: calm down

THEBOSS: I WILL NOT CALM DOWN
THEBOSS: wait how did my ma get my phone

BooperDooper: gud question

THEBOSS: IM A CONFUSED POLAR BEAR

BooperDooper: ur always a confused polar bear

THEBOSS: y u speak so much truth

BooperDooper: because I'm a chicken from mars

THEBOSS: U NEVER TELL ME THESE THINGS
THEBOSS: I WANT TO KNOW STUFF LIKE THIS
THEBOSS: BEFORE I COMMIT TO eating the souls and hearts of everyone I know

"Jack, how high are you today?" Mark yelled up the stairs, the two of them finally being in his house. Luckily, his mom wasn't home at that point, having (mistakingly) believed that such innocent young boys could get into trouble.

Ha. Innocent. They're about as innocent as they are straight.

Sean ran down the steps in a bright orange feather boa, and high heels yelling, "IM SO HIGH, SUPERMAN CANT CATCH ME!" Needless to say, Mark was quite confused.

Shrugging to himself, he ended up simply deeming that as an appropriate response, and returned to his phone.

Just at the point that Sean was dancing around in the high heels, Marks mom came home. She paused at the door, with a look of complete confusion on her face, as she stared at the dancing boy before her.

"...Mark?" She called worriedly, hoping for an answer from someone she hoped to be sane. Mark walked in, eyes glued to his phone still.

Annoyed that her son wasn't paying her any mind, his mom decided to tell an astonishing untruth. She looked up through her lashes at her son, and the still dancing Sean. Tears came to her eyes, as she began to speak in a stage whisper.

"Mark..." She said, glancing away. "I'm afraid I'm...I'm..." (She paused for dramatic effect) "I'm pregnant."

"What!?" Mark exclaimed, phone forgotten in his hand, shock visible on his face. "Really!?"

His mom tried to cover up her giggles with sobs. "I'm sorry but...no. I lied. You should of seen the look on your face!" And with that, she ran from the room.

Sean collapsed to the ground with laughter, kicking his legs around. One of his high heels flew off and hit Marks leg, which made him sound like a baby whimpering. This only made Sean laugh even harder when he came to this realisation.

Mark stared around, still very confused.