THE GREAT OUTDOORS

Sean stared at the last few messages between himself and Mark. Was he too abrupt by saying no? He thought he was being his usual hilarious self.

Perhaps he had been to abrupt with his joke. Although, he explained himself, there was no reason for Mark to be angry, really. Maybe.

Deciding to forget about Mark being a moody teenager, Sean instead turned to video games, and spent around five hours simply staring at a bright screen. Eventually, after many headaches and rage quits, Sean decided that there was, in fact, an outside world.

He yelled a reason for his absence to his Ma, before running outside without waiting for an answer. He was ready and willing to face the beautiful outdoors.

After two minutes, he was done with that shit.

"Why must everything be so boring!?" He exclaimed, flopping onto his bed dramatically. He'd dragged himself back indoors, after falling into a pile of mud and laying there for a few minutes, pondering life.

"You could tidy your room!" His Ma called up the stairs. He groaned, pretending to have not heard her. His entire body lacking motivation, he pawed at his phone, plugging in his earphones, and settling back for a long few hours of sweet, sweet, music.

(And maybe some porn.)