The Fight

"Sean!?" Sean heard Mark call from the door. He glanced worriedly up from where he sat, playing Mario Kart. Mark never called him Sean. Except for when he was angry, of course.

Fuck. Would Mark have gotten the wrong impression...?

Fuck! And Mark already thought before that Sean and PJ were still together. But how the fuck had the evil spoon gotten into his house?

His ma. Of course.

Sean ran a hand through his hair, sighing. Walking towards the door, he tried to go as slowly as he could, not wanting to have to greet Mark.

Throwing open the door, he put on a false grin, letting the words fall easily from his mouth. "Hey there, Markimoo-!" He was cut off by Mark barging into the house angrily.

"Well then." Sean said to himself, closing the door, and following the path Mark had taken through his house. He ambled into the into the sitting room, seeing Mark sat on the sofa, leg jiggling up and down, the tension obvious in his face.

"Wassup Mark?" Sean asked, already half knowing the answer.

"What's up. WHATS UP!? I FUCKING CAME IN HERE YESTERDAY AND SAW YOU FUCKING SNUGGLED UP TO THAT BASTARD PJ IN YOUR BED, AND HE WASN'T WEARING A FUCKING SHIRT! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS UP!?" He exploded angrily.

Sean sat calmly on an armchair nearby, and leaned back, with his legs crossed. Taking his time, he grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the table. Then he took a bite. "Oh yeah." He said, munching.