Mornings

Sean woke up with his head on someone's chest, sunlight streaming in from a window nearby. He stretched, yawning, a peaceful smile on his face. That was one of the best nights sleep he'd had in a while.

The figure he'd been resting on began to wake up at the loss of weight on their chest. PJ sat up, hungry, and happy. Sean turned to face PJ, grinning wider than before, and pulled him in for a hug. PJ ruffled Sean's hair, and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"PJ, I'm sorry about Felix." Sean whispered into his shoulder, feeling him become tense as he spoke. PJ's only reply was to grip Sean tighter.

"I know you are." PJ finally whispered in reply. "But its not your fault. Its no ones fault but mine."

Sean squeezed PJ gently, and then pulled himself free from the hug, jumping up and running downstairs. When PJ finally got up from the bed him and Sean were previously laying on, Sean was already beginning to (attempt) making breakfast.

And by breakfast, I mean cereal and cans of coke (as in the drink Coca-Cola, okay).

PJ grinned as he entered the room, the scent of....well, nothing, it was cereal.

The two of them sat down opposite each other, Sean's hair still messed up, as they laughed and joked the morning away.

***

You readers are in luck, I'm feeling really sad, so my writing's much happier :D