wat.

Sean danced downstairs with his hair wet and hanging around his face, curling at the ends. Singing along high pitched to a Taylor Swift song. As he danced he twirled the cactus around his head, pretending it was Mark.

Mark came into the sitting room adjoining the stairs, and began to speak without actually looking up at Sean. Sean paused mid-flourish and stared at Mark like a burglar who was caught red handed.

"So, I texted my mom, and- what are you doing with that cactus." Mark stared at Sean, as Sean stared right back at him. Finally, he broke their gaze, and Sean did a victory pose, exclaiming loudly, "YES! YES, I DID IT. I FUCKING WON. SCREW YOU BILLY!"

Mark continued on staring at him, open mouthed. Shaking his head, he turned away, and raised his hands in a surrender pose, leaving the room. Sean shrugged, and ran down the rest of the steps, before jumping onto the sofa.

Feeling his phone buzz, he took it out, and saw he had received a new message from Felix.

fefifofuckyou: yo yo motherfucker

THEBOSS: hello my friend
THEBOSS: Felix

fefifofuckyou: yah?

THEBOSS: Felix guess wat

fefifofuckyou: wat

THEBOSS: my ma saw ur dick

fefifofuckyou: well then

THEBOSS: I'll leave u to dwell on that

fefifofuckyou: the real question is, did she like it tho

Sean laughed at Felix's most recent text, not bothering to answer. Slipping his phone back into his pocket, he lay stretched out on the sofa. Mark came in, and immediately went still went he saw the adorable fresh from the shower Sean that was laying invitingly in front of him.

So he did what most would do in that situation.

He left and went to make himself a sandwich. Obviously.