Hospital Visit

Sean stared anxiously out the window, Mark beside him, the two of then waiting patiently (or impatiently, in Sean's case) for the moment when they would be allowed to see Felix.

Sean's leg jiggled up and down, causing Mark to glance down, and then stare at Sean, eyebrows raised. Sean didn't notice Marks look, as he was seemingly glaring at the tiled floor.

Contrary to how it seemed, however, Sean was paying no attention to the ground, his vision blurry with unshed tears, and his mind filled with worries for Felix.

"You can come in to see him now." A nurse called from the door. Sean jumped up like a shot, and was at the door in a second, Mark being slower on the uptake.

He peered in from around the door, worried about what he was about to see. The last the Sean had been there, Felix had looked so...dead. So broken, quite literally. With his leg and arm wrapped in their appropriate gauze.

This time, PJ was paying no attention to the door opening, despite the loud creak it made. Instead, he was staring absently out the window, fiddling with a loose string on his sleeve.

"Felix?" Sean called out timidly, feeling smaller than ever, surrounded by people who had all done him harm at some point. Mark pushed Sean slightly in the back, and he stumbled forward, hand rubbing nervously at the back of his neck.