Mornings huh

I've never been drunk before, this is probably all wrong lol. On another note however, Dream Daddy is the fucking best.

Mark woke up with a pounding headache, and many regrets. Luckily, the curtains were closed, so no unnecessary light was there to cause him even more pain.

He flopped back onto the mattress, recognising the room as his own, thank god. The door was cracked open slightly, a draught coming in. Gritting his teeth, Mark attempted to get up, room swaying slightly as he did. He never could handle his drink.

Looking down at himself, he noticed the stain from something white on his dark bedcovers.

"Godammit." Mark muttered to himself, the ice cream stain staring tauntingly at him. He gave it the middle finger, before turning away and going downstairs, determined to forget about everything that had happened the night before.

Not that he could remember all of the night before. He remembered being sad, getting drunk, texting Sean and then throwing up a couple times. The usual.

Oh.

Shit.

Mark ran quickly back to his room, lunging for his phone. Hurriedly he checked his messages to Sean, slapping himself when he realised how many times he asked Sean to sleep with him. Fuck, he was desperate.