That didn't work.

There was no point. No point in trying to talk to Mark, trying to convince him not to hurt Sean.

And yet, PJ was determined.

He'd had enough of all the Marks that Sean knew being assholes, and he decided to talk to the Mark that caused Sean the most pain, at least physically.

The other Mark that Sean knew, the kinder one, not by much, but at least that Mark was nicer. Able to apologise.

Armed with Felix by his side, PJ waited at the gate of the school, on a day he knew Sean wouldn't be there, as he was at home with a sprained wrist, thanks to, guess who:

Mark.

So now PJ and Felix wanted to talk  to him, (though Felix would be doing most of the talking, as Mark might recognise PJ and get Sean into more trouble).

"Hey, you!" Felix called as Mark walked past, pointed out by PJ. "Yeah, you! The dickbag, with nice hair!" Smirking to himself, Mark made his way over, swaggering.

"Hey you mutherfucking turnip piece of crap, I'm gonna say this one time, and one time only: Leave Sean the fuck alone." Felix said, calm, but with rage visible in his tone.

"And why would I do that exactly?" Mark asked, the same infuriating smirk on his face. "I don't give a shit about him, and he's a fucking waste of everyone's time. Including yours. Did he pay you to stand up for him or some shit?"