Tears

Possible existential crisis ahead. You been warned maties.

Sean sped around the room, hair flying in all directions, and an empty tub of ice cream deposited on the bed where he had previously been laying. His friend Dan was going to be visiting him, and damn, was Sean hyped.

At a knock on the door, he leapt down the stairs, taking the steps three at a time, hoping he wouldn't fall. Throwing the door open with a loud, "Top o' the mornin' to ya!" (which was a kind of inside joke between himself and Dan) he came face to face with a startled looking pizza delivery woman.

"Um...hi? I have a pizza for you." She said, sounding quite confused and a bit shook. Sean grinned at her, paying no attention to his loud greeting meant for Dan, and taking the box from her hands quickly, eager for pizza. He counted out the money, handing her a twenty dollar bill.

She tried for a smile, which looked quite painful, and then practically ran from the door. Sean shrugged, closing the door with his foot, and taking a big bite of pizza, before remembering that he would eventually need to give at least a slice of it to Dan.

Grumbling angrily to himself, he put the slice back where it was prior his bite, sitting impatiently at his kitchen table. He tapped his fingers anxiously on the wood, checking the time every five seconds.