Aren't Mondays fun?

Sean sighed unhappily. Monday. Who's fucking idea was it to create the horrible thing.

Time for Sean to get up and go and face his Maths teacher, who would surely give everyone two pages of homework, just because her magical beasts of great importance refused to kill her students.

Cause they have morals.

Sean pulled on his clothes with the enthusiasm of a decapitated octopus. Luckily, the teacher of his Geography class wasn't going to be in today, which meant in that class he could blissfully listen to music, his only interruption being the peasants.

Speaking of peasants, Marks old friend Fred sat beside him in Maths. Woohoo. Math class just keeps getting better and better.

Yelling goodbye to his Ma, Sean left his house, checking his pockets to make sure he had keys with him. He then hopped on his bike, in the hopes that it would tire him out so much that he'd fall asleep in Math, and wouldn't have to face any teachers.

Of course, in reality, he was just a sweaty mess by the time he got to school, and incredibly uncomfortable in his sticky clothes. What a great start to his day.

Seeing Mark in all his adorable glory soon brightened up his day of course, as he was greeted with a quick hug and peck on the forehead, before the two of them walked into school together.

Though Sean was used to the mutterings of classmates and teachers alike, he could tell that it was making Mark uncomfortable to hear people accusing him of being gay, only so soon after he had accepted the fact himself.

Of course, Mark was only a little bit gay though. Just a small bit.

Sean was a tired, sticky ball of fluff, but with Mark by his side as he stepped into class, he felt like he could take on the world.