I SET FIIIIIIIRE

Sean hopped around his room on one foot, singing along to the radio. He had absolutely no clue what song he was singing to, but it was catchy, and fun. And God knows he needs some fun in his life at this point.

Sean collapsed onto his sofa, panting, but laughing, his own immaturity amusing him. The radio blared on, this time some Adele song from a few years ago.

"I SET FIIIIIIRE, TO THE RAIN!!!! WATCH IT BUrnnn something else....BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAH!" Sean yelled along to the lyrics, very out of tune, but happy too. His voice paired with the music almost blocked out the sound of a knock on the floor, but he still heard it.

Somehow.

Jumping around madly on his way to the door, Sean opened it with a massive grin, which soon fell from his fave as he saw who stood on his doorstep.

"Oh. Its you." He said, with unbearable enthusiasm. PJ ran a hand through his hair awkwardly, avoiding Sean's eyes. "Erm....yeah. Sorry, but...could we talk? Or something?" Sean nodded grudgingly in reply, not wanting the houseplant that PJ was inside his home.

PJ stepped inside, his height making Sean have to look up when talking to him. Sean led the way to the sitting room, where Adele was still blaring loudly. PJ gave him a strange look at his music choice, but then shrugged it off when Sean glared at him.

Sean spread out on the sofa, taking up all the available space, making it clear that he wanted PJ nowhere near him. PJ sat on the edge of an armchair, looking as out of place as period blood.

Sean made no move to begin talking, and PJ just...wanted to avoid breaching the subject for as long as he could. So, they did the obvious thing.

They started an epic dance number.

It started with PJ humming along to a song on the radio, which grew into him quietly singing, and before they knew what had happened, he was yelling along while Sean was doing the macarena.

The number ended with PJ posing as Superman and Sean lying on the floor, out of breath. The two of them dragged themselves back onto the sofa, this time sitting next to each other, as they began laughing together.

The awkward tension that had been between them previously was thankfully broken.