For now

BooperDooper: hey motherfucker
BooperDooper: how're u
BooperDooper: ur not gonna reply
BooperDooper: well fuck u too
BooperDooper: u shithole
BooperDooper: I'm trying to b fucking polite
BooperDooper: but I guess that doesn't matter
BooperDooper: u asshole

BooperDooper has left the chat.

Sean tucked his phone back into his pocket, the messages from Mark making his headache even worse. Still, at least it was finally Saturday.

After a incredibly long week at school. And now two days break. And then more school. Life was just so exciting. So much fun. So much work to enjoy.

Fucking Maths teacher.

Sean lay his head down on his pillow, sinking even further into his blankets, touching the cut on his head gingerly, worried about how much pain even a gentle touch caused.

Thanks so much Mark!

Groaning, he took his phone into his hand once more as it buzzed again, another message from Mark.

BooperDooper: hey, its Wade

For a few moments, Sean debated replying. Wade had never done anything to him, in fact, Wade was the one that was always on his side, out of him, Bob and Mark.

THEBOSS: hi

There. He'd done it. He'd replied to to Wade, although it was against him better judgement.

BooperDooper: I can't talk long, but I want to know, how r u

Sean wasn't sure how to answer the message, things were good, in the sense that Mark hadn't done anything in a while to hurt him. But then his head hurt, his stomach ached, and he felt (again) like just laying down and sleeping.

THEBOSS: I'm alright

Well, that was better than nothing.

BooperDooper: good

After that, there was nothing. Sean didn't reply, and Wade didn't send any more messages.

For now, Sean was peaceful and alone, but with a shattering headache to keep him company.

Kik Me, I'm Irish जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें