Chapter 1

Jiyeon's POV

(A/N: PLEASE DO NOT CONFUSE PARK JIYEON WITH THE ACTUAL PARK JIYEON FROM T-ARA)

There he is again, it's just the start of the year and Jungkook already got his new toy.

Most of the people observed how Jungkook was making out with Yujin, the girl who just broke up with her boyfriend.

Jungkook was a pervert and everyone knew it.

How could they even make out in such a public place where everyone can see them?

Jungkook kept groping her boobs and squeezing her ass and I was completely disgusted.

"Ew, Jungkook." I mumbled with a disgusted tone to my best friends Lee Younghee and Bae Areum.

"He's hot, isn't he?" Younghee asked.

"Ehh, I don't know. Well he's okay."I said with a not concerned tone.

"Mhmm." she said raising her eyebrow and an unconvinced tone.

He's hot actually, it's just because of his pervert personality and his addiction for 'that thing' where a girl and a guy...

You know what I mean.

It's just that when he's done f cking a girl, he leaves her.

All his toys know that but they don't care, they just do it for pleasure.

I wonder when he's ever had a serious relationship.

"He's got the looks, but I really wouldn't want to be with him."

"So you like him?"

"No thanks, I wouldn't want to be left by him."

"So you actually wouldn't want to become his girlfr-"

I quickly covered Younghee's mouth with my palm as soon as I realized what she was going to say.

"Pfft, you wish." I said before taking off my palm.

Areum started giggling so we both turned to face her.

She was on her phone again, probably chatting with her daddy, ahem I mean boyfriend.

Yujin's slight moans could be heard up until now and it's really bothering me.

I gave them both a disgusted look but now the rest of the people that were watching already left.

"Oh umm, Jiyeon, Younghee, I gotta go. Yoongi's calling me again." she smiled.

The bell already rang and it was first lesson.

Younghee and I parted ways, not because she was in a different class, because she needed to go to the toilet and she needed to spray holy water on her eyes.

I'm gonna need to spray some on my eyes too.

I could still hear Jungkook and Yujin's conversation and it really makes me wish I couldn't hear.

"Aww, oppa. I still want to make out with you." Yujin pouted.

"It's okay, we can still do that next time. Maybe later at recess. Or actually, we could do more than that." Jungkook winked.

"I'm gonna miss you oppa."

Too bad for Yujin she wasn't in Jungkook's class because she was a level lower.

I don't know how she can make out with her senior.

They both parted ways and somehow I could feel Jungkook approaching me.

I tried to brisk walk just to get away from Jungkook.

But then I felt a hand on my shoulder, he was running after me.

I stopped in my tracks and froze before looking back to who it was.

"Hey baby." Jungkook smirked.

"Ew, don't call me that."

"Aww, why not?"

"You're a stranger to me, Jeon Jungkook."

"Well that's sad. Don't worry, you'll know me very much that you'll even moan out my name."

I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a disgusted look before running to class.

And yes, Jungkook was still following me like a stalker.

~~

I wanted to sit beside Younghee or Areum but they were sitting together at the back.

Looking for an empty seat wasn't easy.

Hmm, Park Jimin?

Nope, another fuckboy.

I wouldn't even sit beside him because he's obviously reserving his seat again for Kim Haru.

I was being very picky but of course, I should be careful of my seatmate.

And finally, a girl sat there quietly with no one sitting beside her.

Minseo, I think?

"Umm, Minseo. Is anyone going to sit with you?"

She shook her head and remained silent.

Luckily, Jungkook still wasn't in class.

I thought he was following me.

It's not good to keep high hopes, Park Jiyeon.

Wait, what do you mean by high hopes?

It's not like I would want to see him again, right?

Mr Jung started the class already, teaching Mathematics and Jungkook was still not in class yet.

Probably went to meet Yujin again.

He might get in trouble for being late to class.

Poor Jungkook, wait nope I mean good for him.

Shut your ass up Park Jiyeon and stop worrying about him, let him be.

Someone interrupted the class and I thought it would be Jungkook but it was some other teacher.

She started discussing some stuff with him before leaving the classroom.

Good for Areum at least, she had time to chat with her daddy while they talked.

"Shin Minseo, you will be transferred to the next class."

Minseo packed up her things and headed out.

"Sorry Mr Jung." Jungkook said, interrupting the class.

"15 minutes late to class isn't a good start for the year, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook smirked at me and I was confused.

Great, there was an empty seat beside me.

(A/N: AYE CHINGUS HOW WAS MY FIRST CHAPTER? UGH IM STILL WORRIED BECAUSE IM WRITING A SMUT FANFIC OML SOMEONE HELP ME. ANYWAYS, THX FOR READING THE CHAPTER AND UMM FOR THE VOTES (IF YOU DID) AND THE COMMENTS (IF YOU DID) OK THTS IT BYEEE)