Chapter 50

Jiyeon's POV

(a/n: triple update bc i'm hyped affffff.)

Surprisingly, I didn't even know what Jungkook wanted from me since he was too busy in dancing with some random hoes.

Out of everywhere, why outside?

Couldn't we have like some simple talk inside?

Why does he even want to talk in the first place?

"What the heck, let go of me you hoe infested manwhore." I yelled at him, trying to make him release his grip.

He didn't respond, instead he just waited for me to do something.

So I did something, I slowly made my way back to the bar but he held onto my waist and pulled me back, still staring at me.

"Look, I don't know what you want from me. I didn't do anything to you and I don't see a reason for you to drag me all the way here."

"I dragged you here because we need to talk."

"What do we need to talk about? I thought you were busy dancing with your hoes."

"I was busy until I saw you."

"What did I do?"

"Well, you were making out with Taehyung. That's why we needed to talk."

"No you didn't, you went all hulk mode on Taehyung first. I didn't see what we need to talk about."

"Well for starters, you said you couldn't date me, you weren't ready and it's so easy to make out with Taehyung just like that. Is it that easy to replace me?" he asked with a harsh tone.

"I wasn't replacing you. Taehyung and I were just friends. How does it matter to you anyway? I thought you replaced me with a bunch of random girls, all different every day. Taehyung and I weren't even dating. Look at you the next day I rejected you."

"That was only because you rejected me, don't you know how hurt I was after you said no while I kept my expectations high that you would say yes?"

"No one told you to expect so much. Doesn't mean because you're so popular with the girls in the school means anyone can actually agree to date you."

"But you aren't 'anyone.' You're Park Jiyeon and that's why I wanted to date you."

"But it was so easy for you to move on. What happened to you and Yeji?"

"Yeji cheated on me a week after. What do you expect?"

"Well tough luck then, go look for someone else who won't cheat on you."

The atmosphere was getting more tense each time, the glares we were sending each other became more tense.

When I thought it couldn't get any worse, it just started to rain heavily, making it inconvenient for both of us.

I wanted to tell him 'Hey, can we continue this drama inside? I don't know why you had to pull me inside.' but it didn't matter to me anymore because I knew that my tears would pour out heavier than the rain later on.

"Don't you know how much it angered me when I kept seeing you with Taehyung these weeks?"

"I said we were only friends! Don't you know how much it hurt me seeing you making out with different girls every day?" I yelled.

"But I thought that it won't affect you because after all, you had no feelings for me, ever, just like you said. Why would you get hurt?" he said in a cold tone.

Soon both of our clothes were soaking wet, water dripping to the ground and my hair was in a mess.

"Look, I'm just- I'm tired of lying to you already." I said, a hint of sadness in my voice as tears poured out like the rain.

He stared into my eyes as I continued.

"This whole time, I'm sorry okay, I lied. I lied when I said I had no feelings for you even though I did. I had to reject you because I was still scared, scared that you would cheat on me behind my back because of how much I knew you."

His eyes softened and I kept sobbing as I continued talking.

"But honestly, I had feelings for you and you probably would've known that. It's been some time already, it's been weeks and...your feelings for me have probably already gone after everything that has happened. But it doesn't matter, I don't care if you don't return those feelings because I love y-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he grabbed my face and crashed his soft lips onto mine while I could feel his salty tears slowly falling from his eyes.

His lips still on mine, his hands made its way to my waist and pulled me into a warm embrace, making me feel safe once again.

It was cold since it was raining but his embrace made me feel so warm somehow.

My hands made their way to his cheeks, pulling him impossibly closer.

Soon out of breath, we both pulled away for air and connected our foreheads as we looked into each other's eyes.

"Park Jiyeon, will you please be my girlfriend?" he asked, giving me a quick peck on my lips.

"No." I said sharply.

"Not until you tell me you love m-"

"I love you too."

"Well then sure."

Silence took over, and I decided to tease around in the rain.

"Hey, earlier you interrupted me because I was going to say 'I love yoghurt.' and 'Not until you say you love Min Yoongi."

"What?" he laughed.

"Nothing." I chuckled, pulling him for another deep kiss while the rain poured around us, leaving us alone with only the street lights illuminating.

. . .

this was so cute i could cri,, it hit me right in the feels gdi.

hope y'all impatient hoes are satisfied,, jkjk i was hyped to write the chapter bc i've been planning the dialogues of this chapter for days.