Chapter 52

(a/n: oops no leather pants today :( )

Jiyeon's POV

The sunshine (aka J-hope) shone on my face, making me blink my eyes thrice to focus clearer.

A warm sensation was felt on my back, sending soothing chills through my spine.

It took me a few seconds to recall that Jungkook was hugging me from behind, me almost forgetting that we were...clotheless.

Our hands were intertwined while I felt his leg wrapped around mine, the proximity between us was closer than I thought.

My eyelids were closing and were about to head back to dreamland until I remembered that I was still in Jungkook's house so I couldn't get ready for school here.

"Kook-ah, wake up."

"Nuh uh, it's still 4 o'clock."

(a/n: see what i did there my hoes.)

"What are you talking about you seagull? It's 7 o'clock already so wake up before I kick you where the sun doesn't shine."

"You didn't say that last night though." he chuckled, facing towards me.

Redness crept up to my cheeks, shaking my head as I recalled from last night.

"Whatever, just wake up because I'm in your house and I don't have my clothes to school here."

"But you're looking hella fine in my clothes though, oh wait, you're not even wearing any." a perverted smile appeared on his face.

"Stop being such a creep and let me get ready." I whined.

"Yea so why don't you get ready?"

His question made me internally facepalm, so I rolled my eyes and looked at his arms as a gesture that his grip on me won't let me.

"If only someone could let me get ready."

"I wonder who then." he said, acting oblivious.

"For Namjesus's sake, let go of me Junghoe."

"Did you just call me a hoe?"

"So?"

"I'm your hoe though."

"Said Jungkook for the 298735847th time to the 98574375th hoe."

"Again with the topic."

"What topic?"

"The topic of me being a fuckboy, get over it already."

"Sorry, just curious."

"Curious of?"

"What happened in detention with you and Yeji?"

"Why do you as-"

"What did you do to them hoes after I rejected you?"

"Do you want a lie or an honest answer?"

Now I shouldn't have asked, great job Jiyeon.

So now all I have to do is not the faint or rant at him or become an over possessive psychotic girlfriend.

That's easy, kinda.

"Hmm, I think I'll listen to your lie first."

"Okay, so after you rejected me, I took a girl to a motel and did it every single night."

Wait, wasn't he supposed to say something like 'I was completely innocent and didn't even do anything with them.'

"What?"