Chapter 31

(a/n: starryjoon hope you and namjoon are okay now😂😂😂)

Jungkook's POV

Jiyeon got really mad at me yesterday and it hurt me to have seen her like that.

I don't know why she was crying in the first place but she seemed really upset.

Her words kept bothering my mind and now all I do is think about whether she meant it or not.

"You don't know how it's like especially since the person you like just got someone pregnant."

Did she actually mean what she said?

Does she actually like me?

I can't tell for sure because everything's so complicated.

How I always thought of how she thought me was nothing more than a friend to talk to in detention, nothing more than just doing it for fun, nothing more than just a classmate.

It disappointed me how I somehow transferred my stress to her, I didn't mean it to happen but since she was curious on what was going on with me.

Seolhyun pissed me off yesterday, Jiyeon asked why I was pissed, she became pissed and cried, now it hurts me to see her like that.

What do I do?

"Oppa~ I know you'll be a great daddy for our baby. He's going to look as handsome as you or as pretty as me."

I never realised how much words can make me cringe until now.

I suddenly remembered, I had to deal with Seolhyun and her shit today since she won't stop bugging me 24/7 about her baby.

Even if it is my baby, the baby should know unfortunately that it was a mistake and I don't love his or her mother.

"How do you even know that it's 'our' baby?" I shot her a disgusted look.

"Oppa, how many times do I have to keep repeating myself? You're the only one I did it with three months ago?"

"No matter how many times you keep repeating yourself, I'll never be convinced. How do I know you haven't slept with five million other guys for the rest of the month huh? Why wasn't this told to me earlier?"

"I didn't know it either okay? Even if I did, you wouldn't believe me since my stomach wasn't that obvious."

"What makes you think I believe you now that it is obvious?" I shot back.

"You have to, you better take responsibility. This is why they say to wear protection, but in my case, I'm lucky that you didn't."

"The last time I remembered, I wore protection."

"How would you know if you did? You did it with all the girls in the school, fuckboy." she raised an eyebrow.

"How would you know if I didn't? You did it with all the guys in the school, slut."

Seolhyun opened her mouth to tell me something but nothing came out.

Her face went from 'bitch-fight-me' to 'oppa-marry-me-juseyo' in less than a second.

"Oppa~ Don't stress me out, it's not good for our baby~" she cooed.

"Your baby will live without a father in case I die of cringing too much. Stop or you'll let your baby live without a father."

"Does that mean you'll support me and our baby?"

"No."

"But oppa~ You can't do this. You wouldn't want our baby to grow up without a father won't you?"

"I'm being honest, I don't really care, father or no father."

"Jeon Jungkook." she looked offended

"Fine."

Her face lit up with a huge smile but I think she doesn't notice that I can see her secretly smirking.

"But,"

"Hm?"

"You'll get financial support from me, nothing more than that. End of story."

Seolhyun gave me a pissed glare again before rolling her eyes at me.

"What for? I don't need your money. I need you, our child needs you."

"Why?"

"I need you to be with me and our child, help him or her grow. Please~"

"What's the use of me being there if I won't even end up loving my own child? Leave aside my child, the annoying slut that I'm going to be with. Can you imagine the horror?"

She ignored my question as if she wasn't affected and tried to put up with my sass.

"I don't care. Love me or don't love me. I need you to be there."

"What's the use? You can find another guy to help you support you and your child."

"What should I tell our child huh? That he's growing up with his father who isn't even related to him?"

"Tell him that his mother was a slut that's why she got pregnant and made him. He'll understand you."

Before I knew it, Seolhyun slapped me right in the face.

Luckily as much as it's supposed to hurt, I'm a guy so at least I can tolerate with it.

"You can't fucking expect me to say that."

"If you don't want, tell him that his dad was a fuckboy so he left his son and his mother because she herself was a hoe."

Tears were welling up in her eyes and it looked like she couldn't take it anymore.

She deserves it, I can't take her anymore.

"Hey look, if you can't deal with my shit I can't deal with yours either. Why bother me when you know I couldn't care less about you, your life, your child or-"

"It's our child." she somehow yelled, correcting me.

"Get your facts right. I'm not worthy to say this it's mine unless you have proof."

"Oh you want proof? I'll give you proof."

She grabbed the back of my head harshly and pulled me into a deep kiss.

It took me a few seconds to process what had happened and soon pulled away from her tight grip, wiping my lips with the back of my hand in disgust.

"Kim Seolhyun, what are you trying to do? What do you want?"

"I want you."

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~

~~

Author's POV

Little did he know, Jiyeon was watching them from a distance and observed everything from the start.

She was hurt.

She was broken.

She was crying.

. . .

authornim is evil. ;)

i asked how many chapters and y'all said 50 so rn i'm trying to extend this and so i have no choice but to make this angsty.

#sorrynotsorry