Chapter 32

Jiyeon's POV

There was nothing else I could do in break today but now how I wished that I'd rather sit idle and feel nothing rather than witness that slut kissing Jungkook instead and making me want to slap the living hell out of her.

I witnessed the two and my heart somehow felt like broken glass, shattering into particles that I didn't even notice a tear already stained my cheek.

Sooner or later not only a tear but tears fell from my eyes until I finally accepted the fact that I was crying and dashed out of that horrible place full of horrible people.

I ran away as fast as I could just to get them out of my sight when I bumped into Younghee.

"Jiyeon-ah, what's wrong? You look like you ran a marathon. Wait, are you...crying?" her face widened in shock when she saw my face.

I panted heavily, resting my palms on my knees as I slouched while I stood up.

"Huh? C-crying? M-me? No, why would I?"

"It's sooo not obvious that you just cried."

"I ran too much that even my eyes started to sweat." I denied.

Younghee glared at me suspiciously, squinting her eyes in suspicion until it started to make me feel uncomfortable.

"O-oh my God, is it getting hot in here or...? No wonder my eyes were sweating."

"Jiyeon just quit the acting, it's so damn obvious you were crying. I bet even a newborn can tell that you cried. Just look at you now."

"Yeah, I can soooo see myself right now."

Younghee rolled her eyes playfully before she went to grab her mirror from her bag and held it in front of me.

I stared at my own messy reflection, my eyes looked a bit swollen and my nose was red, along with my cheeks.

She took back her mirror and kept it in her bag before she crossed her arms, waiting for my response.

"Sooo..?" she waited.

"Yeah, fine, okay, you're right. I cried, big deal."

"And that's because?"

"Heh, no biggie. I just remembered something that's all."

"Why do you always have to deny? You know you can tell me." she said reassuringly, patting my back.

I huffed in response, staring at the ground.

"Doesn't it break your heart to see a guy you like kissing this other girl and you can't help it but to..cry?" I sighed, looking down as ever.

"Well actually that's true but who's the guy you like- Wait, no way."

"What?"

"Noooo way." she gasped.

I started to feel uncomfortable with her response.

"Oh my God, nooooo wayyyy."

"What?"

"The person you like...Is it perhaps..Jeon Jungkook?" she nudged at my shoulder.

My face flushed in embarrassment, trying to avoid her gaze.

"Whaaat? Jeon Jungkook? Hah, of course n- Okay fine it's useless trying to lie. Fine, you got me."

"Ohohoho, I knew it. My OTP, oh my God. The ship is finally sailing~" she squealed.

"Wait, just one thing though. Did you just say, kiss someone else?!" she exclaimed.