Chapter 6

Jiyeon's POV

I leaned my face even closer while slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

"Bad girl, huh?"

Earlier his hands were trapped on either side of me, but then they travelled down and gripped tight on my waist.

Even though I leaned my face closer, it wasn't enough that we were actually kissing.

More like I could still feel his hot breath fanning my face.

And his scent so close I'm feeling anxious.

While I unbuttoned my shirt, only like four buttons have been opened from the top and the rest were still buttoned.

The pleasure I gave him caused him to loosen the grip on my waist.

He was about to lean in even closer to actually kiss me but then at that point I rolled away from him, making him hit his forehead and kiss the locker instead.

Like literally out of his grip and out of the lockers.

"Why don't you f ck the lockers instead? I'm sure they'll like it."

"Yah, come back here!" he said, approaching me slowly as I took some steps backward.

"Mm, nope."

"Jiyeon, we haven't even started yet."

"Hmm, sorry fuckboy, not today." I said sticking out my tongue while buttoning back my shirt.

"PARK JIYEON I SAID COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW."

"Nope."

Suddenly Jungkook's anger turned into a smirk.

"Hey Jiyeon, come over here you cutie." he said seductively.

It somehow turned me on.

Jiyeon shut your ass up it doesn't turn you on.

"Kookie..." I moaned, slowly approaching him steps closer.

"Yes, come over to your daddy." he smirked, but at the same time his bulge was very noticeable then.

When I was about to actually go to him, I ran back even further than before.

"Mm, sorry fuckboy, I'm really not interested." I said in a seductive tone whilst biting my lips and fixing my shirt properly.

"I will surely get you one day, Park Jiyeon. You'll see for sure."

"Maybe not." I said waving at him before leaving the school, leaving him there dumbfounded.

Jungkook's POV

(A/N: IT'S THE SAME SCENE EARLIER BUT IM INCLUDING STUFF THAT WERENT INCLUDED EARLIER SO ITS NOT MEANT TO BE SKIPPED)

The way she rubbed her knee on my crotch had completely turned me on.

It made my knees feel so weak and it made me desperate for her, thought my grip on her waist loosened.

Looks like someone wants to be f cked badly.

"Someone wants to get a taste of Kook junior."

"Mhmm~" she said cutely while nodding innocently.

My hand snaked down to her ass and she flinched immediately at my touch.

Wouldn't all the guys just want to f ck her so badly because of her body shape?