✞ Chapter 20

TheMirrorYoongiBroke whoops no leather pants right now ;)

Jiyeon's POV

Jungkook pulled me in for a hungry kiss while he was holding my waist.

Instead of pulling away, I kissed him back and bit his lower lip harshly due to the anger I've been holding in.

I'm not supposed to be mad because right now I'm mentally acting like a jealous girlfriend or something.

He gave a huge reaction and was completely taken aback.

"Yah, what was that for?"

"I told you to stay away from me."

Jungkook sighed deeply.

"We were perfectly normal yesterday. What's wrong today?"

"Nothing, it's just that I only realised how much of an idiot I was to even talk to you in the first place."

"What's with the sudden attitude Jiyeon? What did I do?"

"I'm so stupid to realised that I just lost my virginity to a fuckboy. A fuckboy. How unbelievable." I chuckled in annoyance.

"So is that how you look at me as?"

"Haven't I always?"

"Yeah but you're acting strange today ever since break. You were sparing some glances every now and then this morning. But afterwards you didn't even dare to look at me. Something's definitely wrong."

"Nope."

"What's the problem Park Jiyeon?"

"You."

He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Leave me alone Jungkook, I can't even believe why you're even talking to me in the first place. I feel so used."

"What do you mean u-"

Suddenly a smirk was plastered on his face in the blink of an eye and now I wish I haven't said that.

"Are you perhaps.. jealous?" he teased.

"N-no, why would I be jealous? It's not like I'm your girlfriend or anything."

"Of course you're jealous~ That's why you were so 'stay away from me' and so grumpy and so 'hey-let's-not-talk-to-jungkook-because-he's-mine.'"

"I'm not your girlfriend so why would I be jealous?"

"Since you aren't, would you like to be?"

I spaced out for a bit before he started waving his hand in front of me.

"But then why are you jealous anyway? It's not like I was making out with her or anything. She was just asking me if we could get back together."

"Then what did you say?"

"Once we're over, we're over."

I just kept a straight face on the outside but I'm actually doing some cheerleading on the inside.

No Jiyeon, you did not just say that.

You did not just celebrate because Jungkook didn't want to get back with his girlfriend.

"So then why were you jealous?" he asked again.

"Really, you did not have to do it in the girls' washroom. Why did you have to do it with her in a public washroom for God's sake? Do you not know that so many other people can hear you."

Jungkook was totally confused on what I just said.

"What?"

"You did it, didn't you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You did it with Yujin didn't you?"

"Was this why you were so jealous earlier?"

"NO, I WAS NOT JEALOUS!"

"Yeah right."

"I was not." I pouted, crossing my arms.

"Aigoo, so cute." he said, inching closer as he pinched my cheeks.

"Jiyeon-ah, I never did it with her. As soon as I was out of sight, I ran to the mens' washroom because she was following me around. What would make you think I did it with her?"

"Well she was moaning in the washroom."

"What was she saying?"

"Ahh Jungkook, go faster. Mm, right there." I imitated with the exact same moaning tone that she used.

Jungkook froze for a moment as he tried to process the unholiness that just came out from my mouth.

"Did you hear me there with her?" he raised an eyebrow.

Good point.

"Well that time I was already leaving the washroom when I heard-"

"Better not jump to conclusions next time, arasseo?" he patted my head.

I felt so relieved to get that out of my head because it's been bothering me ever since I heard it.

Yeah, why didn't I just ask him that in the first place?

"Okay good now what do we do? I'm bored." I complained.

He leaned his face even closer to me.

"Well I'd love to hear those sexy moans of yours again."

"What?"

"And do what we always do." he smirked.

"If you're forgetting, that only happened once." I chuckled.

"Then I guess that wasn't enough."

"What for?"

"To help me with my little problem."

"What prob-"

He grabbed both of my cheeks and crashed his lips into mine as he slipped his tongue inside almost immediately.

I came to my senses when I realised what the problem was.

There it was, down there shamelessly digging into my abdomen.

Jungkook was hungrily kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

He started grinding himself on me and his tight pants had basically outlined the hard problem that he was talking about, if you know what I mean.

He kept his pace and I started to moan in his mouth.

Then I realised,

Jungkook isn't just going to do it with me just once, but twice.

Starting now.

. . .

sorry to burst your bubble but oops.

prepare your ovaries in the next chap.

gotta wait for the next chapter i'm sorry.

it was supposed to be this chapter but i had to many ideas whoopsies.