Chapter 30

Jiyeon's POV

"It wouldn't be your child unless you actually did it."

"Unfortunately I did it with her...a month before we both got into detention."

Somehow I felt my heart shatter into pieces as soon as I heard what he said, trying to hold back my tears.

How did he know that I might get disappointed with what he would say?

Well actually I'm more than disappointed, I'm heartbroken.

I completely forgot a fuckboy is a fuckboy, you can't change that.

My heart tells me that I feel..used.

"I'm sorry, you're probably really disappointed now." he apologised.

"Why? What are you apologizing for?" I kept on a blank face and luckily I was able to hide my feelings because I was internally crying so much.

"Look, I know you're disappointed. As much as I want to believe that you're okay with it since you look so unaffected, it just doesn't feel right."

"I am unaffected, why do you care?"

"You look unaffected, but do you feel unaffected. Park Jiyeon, facial expressions aren't everything."

"Jungkook, why would I be concerned about this? I'm nobody to you. I mean, will my opinions change anything? No, right? I don't want to interfere with your life so please."

"As much as disappointed as I am, I really don't know how you would feel about it so can you at least tell me? If you aren't concerned about me, well I'm concerned about you."

"Why are you concerned about how I feel? I'm just someone who you could use if I'm not mistaken."

"You are mistaken."

"A fuckboy will always be a fuckboy. You want to know how concerned I am? All I can tell you is, face the consequences, take the responsibility. It's my opinion, it's something that you can hear from anyone else."

"But you aren't just 'anyone else.' Jiyeon, I wish I can read your mind so that I can know how you feel but-"

"But you can't so too bad. There's nothing else you need to know."

"There's everything else I need to know."

"Fine you really want to know how I feel?" I somehow yelled, a tear staining my cheek.

"I just realised that fuckboys are fuckboys. I just remembered that I just lost my V Card to the most popular fuckboy in the school. I realised that I lost my V Card to someone who had been doing it with ten million other girls. How stupid of me not to realise that."

"Jiyeon, look. I'm-"

"Honestly, I feel used somehow. I regretted even meeting you in the first place. Why did I even get into detention with you? Why was I even talking to you in the first place? Why were you bothering me in the first place? Why did you even bother to sit beside me?"

"Park Jiyeon, can you please hear me out?"

"As much as I want to vent my anger out on you, I have no right to. You aren't my boyfriend, I'm not your girlfriend, we're not in a relationship, we're not dating. End of story."

"It's okay if you're mad, I understand you."

"What do you mean by understand? You don't understand, Jungkook. You aren't the one who just lost their V Card to a guy who did it with all the girls in the school and now just got one of them pregnant. You aren't the one who feels used."

"Okay I get it, I did something wrong and-"

"No leave it, it's pointless trying to vent my anger out to a guy who I'm not even dating who just got a girl pregnant." I emphasised, making it difficult for him to have proper eye contact.

"Jiyeon, look, I'm sorry if you had to go through all of this. I know I was irresponsible to not use protection and-"

"No, don't apologize. I said just leave it. Pretend we never knew each other, I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't know each other so now everyone's happy."

"What are you trying to do?"

"You know how some people say that why should we care about our first kiss when we should care about our last kiss instead? Yeah, just like that. So now I don't care who I did it with first and now I should care who I did it with last."

"Park Jiyeon, please. Let's just wait, I'll have to check this with the doctor to confirm it, we can't jump to conclusions."

"Now you know that I won't be upset, you don't need to mind me."

"Yes I'm supposed to."

"You don't know how it's like especially since the person you like just got someone pregnant." I mumbled.

Jungkook stared deeply into my eyes and pulled me into a kiss, tears soon falling from my eyes as he did so.

What do I do with my life?

. . .

sixth update. :3

record broken for most updates in one day woot woot.

lol don't underestimate the updates of this authornim. ;)

y'all just got a sixth update of the day when i just did a triple update 9 days ago.

you lucky beaches smh.