Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

Princess: Why were you uncomfortable anyways?

[Sent 09:34]

I sat quietly while Kaylia was trying to look at what I'm doing.

Me: My seatmate is making me uncomfortable

Princess: Good luck with that.

Me: How can I-

I was about to give her a reply when Mr Jung snatched my phone away.

"Jeon Jungkook, no phones in my classeu. You know the rules." he said, crossing his arms.

Suddenly, he was curious and decided to peek at who I'm texting.

"And who may this be?" he looked at the contact name.

"Mr Jung, I-"

"Princess?" he read in confusion.

The whole class snickered at me and my face flushed crimson red.

I shifted my gaze towards Jiyeon who facepalmed herself.

"Hmm, who's princess?" he thought loudly, looking at the ceiling.

"Jeon Jungkook, why are you texting your English teacher in the middle of math class. What's his name again? Ah ne, it's Mr Kim Seokjin if I'm not mistaken."

"Uh, seonsaengni-" I was rudely interrupted again.

"Ah, Miss Park. What do we have here?" Mr Jung slowly approached Jiyeon before snatching her phone too as well.

He examined our chats and he realised that we were chatting in class.

"Miss Park, Jeon Jungkook. No texting or flirting in my class, please. Detention after school today."

Jiyeon sighed and her face was suddenly gloomy.

"And Mr Jeon," Mr Jung turned to me.

"Stop with your kink." he whispered.

It looks like Jiyeon heard it because she looked at me, although she didn't laugh or even smile.

We both sat down after Mr Jung's lecture and whenever I would peek at her every once in a while, she wouldn't even look at me at all.

"Oppa~" Kaylia cooed beside me.

I just looked at her blankly before turning back to listen to Mr Jung.

It really makes me guilty whenever I think how much trouble I've gotten Jiyeon into today.

Sorry princess, it's the only way I can get your attention.

I don't know my feelings for her, I'm confused.

One time I like her the next thing I know I have the urge to annoy her.

Or is it to get her attention again?

Jiyeon's POV

I sat quietly in my seat while taking a peek at Taehyung every once in a while.

That's because I think he was talking to himself but I'm not really sure what it's about.

Well probably I would've known if I did understand him but unfortunately I didn't.

"Psst, Taehyung."

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"